Can't mantain an erection while standing

So, I can’t mantain an erection while standing, and i feel my penis very very light and soft.

I was getting better after doing tribulus and DHEA cycles, but one day I also took niacinamide and got worse again. My libido got bad again. I will try to stay for a few weeks without using anything, but I plan on doing TRT in the coming months if I don’t get better.

I feel a weakness in the area of ​​my pelvis and prostate (as if it is atrophied), and my erections when I’m standing are very weak and do not last.

At least my sleep is very good.

One thing I noticed is that I have “rings” inside the skin of my penis (most noticeable on the left side). Maybe 3 or 4. I didn’t notice them before, so I don’t know if they are part of the anatomy of my corpora cavernosa, or if they appeared like this when I crashed.

When I contract my perineum, only my right testicle “moves,” and the left does not. This is very strange as it is as if the left side of my pelvic floor was paralyzed.

I saw in the forum some people who got better from all these symptoms, as well as a Brazilian Finasterida group on Facebook, as well as SS.

I hope my erections come back as firm as before. What should I do?

You should take the survey, that’s something which will help all of us. Click the bar chart icon next to the magnifying glass.

I can’t comment on all your post but my erections were also much weaker in some positions. With time that has got better. I would suggest that you do whatever you need to to maintain erections - make sure you’re getting the blood in there.

1 Like

After how much time did your erections improve? And did you notice full recovery?
Were you taking any medication for treatment after you developed PFS?

My advice is to stay away from any substance and give your body a way to settle down on its own. Meanwhile, the best thing you can do is the survey.

2 Likes

Do you have some examples? And how much time did your erections improve?

The advice is to stay away from any substance.
Survey can help us to obtain relevant information for the research.
Nobody on this planet know how PFS work! Nobody can suggest substances to take. If i was an admin, i’d immediate ban anyone suggest some substance. People dead because it!

2 Likes

People here is already dead, and recovery can be achieved finally by luck.
So, i would encourage anybody to try.

Regards.

1 Like

Sounds like Venous Leakage, which appears to be partially mediated by androgens or lack of them and AR-sensitivity or lack of it.

I was diagnosed with V.L. over the summer.

1 Like

What exam did you take to identify this? Was it a urologist who requested it? Are you any better of this?

Doppler Ultrasound. He was willing to do a penile implant which I almost did but my wife talked me out of it.

I did a Doppler Ultrasound as well and the doctor said my penis is ok, but I don’t think so.

i did three dopplers

1 said i had a leak the other 2 said i was fine

this despite not being able to maintain erection after injection

concept of leak is somewhat sketchy, like if you fail test because you cant maintain erection could be raft of issues causing it, all of which get bucketed as a “leak”

@eskimojoe - can you now maintain an erection standing up?

ive stopped testing tbh as i find it compounds things psychologically

sometimes erections or good, sometimes terrible varies hugely

What does your doctor say? Have you seen a doctor? Have you had blood tests? Post your blood tests after this problem started. Make sure you have a full hormonal work up with ultra sensitive estrogen. As someone mentioned you could also have a Venous leakage. A quick and cheap 10 second ultrasound will tell. As someone who is on TRT a can say For me personally when my dick gets limp it’s usually estrogen. It was before I started hormone replacement. I just pop over to Quest diagnostics and run a testosterone and ultra sens estrogen check to see if I’m too high or too low. I also got a script for Trimix when I’m in a pinch and have ED issues. Trimix is the bomb for erections. Sadly Trimix will not help with VL

1 Like

Trimix was useless to me. I can’t keep my erection…

Below are my blood tests. Only progesterone and low cortisol. This time I didn’t measure my prolactin, but last month when I measured it it was also low. About the doppler, I did one and the doctor said everything was fine with me. I will try to repeat this exam. Honestly, I don’t know what to do anymore.

TOTAL TESTOSTERONE, 670.6 (164,94 - 753,38)
Free testo, 136,67 (69 - 215)
LH, 7,9 (1,5 - 9,3)
FSH, 11,6 (1,4 - 18,1)
SHBG, 34,70 (14,55 - 94,64)
TSH, 0,852 (0,64 - 6,27)
Free T3, 3,16 (2,3 - 4,2)
Free T4, 1,30 (0,89 - 1,76)
Estradiol, 19,8 (ind - 39,8)
Progesterone 0,25 (0,28 - 1,22)
Cortisol (blood, 9am), 2,5 (4,33 - 22,40)
DHT, 475,89 (250 - 990)

Get an ultra sensitive estrogen test. I will bet money you have low estrogen. I’ve posted this before but a normal estrogen test is never for men. I’ve been on Hormone replacement for years. Before, my estrogen was normal and my ultra sensitive was low. Let me show an example. I have compounded testosterone and something was wrong with my last batch. I was having severe ED and my penis became lifeless, tiny and cold. Luckily I keep Trimix in the freezer so I can get an erection if I have to perform. I got a blood test and sure enough my estrogen test showed 25 … my sensitive was 6. Sensitive is the true number and anything under 18 is ED territory. Your E is 19 … your real number could be 10. This is why I got put on TRT (but in my case my t was a lot lower) I will attach images from my last tests. Also check out Trimix. It’s not for the weak as you literally inject a solution into the side of your penis but the needle is super tiny and it does not hurt. It’s garunteed to give you an erection 95% Of the time. After years of ED I used this to gain confidence back and I keep it frozen for crazy situations. You just should not mix with high dose ED medication ! I would bet a lot of money that 30% of the people here have estrogen issues. Everyone gets the regular estrogen test but no one gets the sensitive so your flying blind. Your doctor won’t give you an ultra sensitive? He is an idiot so find a good endocrinologist or buy it yourself. It’s $70 at quest I think. image|230x500

That is a very interesting theory. Thank you!

My other image didn’t get posted

Same test