Can't fill out the survey? Please post here or be reminded until you do

I keep seeing people who have been posting for more than 3 months, so must have symptoms that have lasted more than 3 months and yet they haven’t taken the survey.

If there’s a good reason you can’t take the survey, please post here so we know not to nag you about it.

I should note (once a-fucking-gain) that this is a serious undertaking that Axolotl in particular has taken on by creating the survey and we are already getting data that describes this syndrome in ways that have never been done by anyone, anywhere else.

Nobody is doing this work for us. We have to do it ourselves. Now that Axolotl has spent literally thousands of hours of his life getting this survey written and coded, it is time to play your part.

15 Likes

Topic cleaned up!

This is very simple, every Saturday, I post a list of people who are slowing down our progress. That may sound harsh, but that is the reality. The below list of people could EASILY contribute to the body of evidence which is creating interest in the scientific community. This is a great thing. An unprecedented thing for a community like ours to be doing.

1. Anonymous :ballot_box_with_check:
  2. Easy :ballot_box_with_check:
  3. Can be done in multiple sessions :ballot_box_with_check:
  4. Of all the things posted here it is arguably the best way to actually contribute to a solution to our problems :ballot_box_with_check:

If you don’t want to contribute, then keep on lifting weights and eating blended spinach smoothies and hope for the best, or for someone else to rescue you. Here’s a little bit of advice: it is so unlikely to work that I can pretty much say outright that it won’t work. Nobody’s coming. This is you: :hear_no_evil:

If you want to get better: fill in the survey. :ballot_box_with_check:

If you want Merck or another drug company to be held to account for what they did to you, fill in the survey :ballot_box_with_check:

If you want more research into your condition, fill in the survey :ballot_box_with_check:

If you want some good news for a change, fill in the survey :ballot_box_with_check:

If you want to contribute to getting better, fill in the survey :ballot_box_with_check:

If you care at all about anyone else here, fill in the survey :ballot_box_with_check:

If you don’t think the survey will help but that Axolotl and Awor’s work in improving YOUR life, the money spent on keeping this website running and the efforts of the moderators to make sure that advice posted here won’t lead to your condition worsening is worth something, and is worth supporting in some minor way, fill in the survey. :ballot_box_with_check:

If you think the survey won’t help, but you think that community is important: fill in the survey :ballot_box_with_check:

This really should be considered the absolute minimum you can do:

@5alphaVictim
@Alex50
@Ahmed1960
@Brunner
@bryce54
@Colombian
@CourtCase
@Dtch
@endlesslight
@empiricist01
@Finnigan
@fixit
@forwardsnotbackwards
@nomad84
@function111
@ginge1612
@hairy_scalp
@Helpisontheway
@iull1k
@jooyong
@Mayflower
@Mr.Children
@Ocguy
@progress
@Rebirther
@Riplife
@Rmoney96
@scaredoutofmymind
@skorpio88
@spstriken
@Sweetlou
@Tomas
@vik1990
@Wetaka
@worstnightmare

2 Likes

Topic cleaned up!

This is very simple, every Saturday, I post a list of people who are slowing down our progress. That may sound harsh, but that is the reality. The below list of people could EASILY contribute to the body of evidence which is creating interest in the scientific community. This is a great thing. An unprecedented thing for a community like ours to be doing.

1. Anonymous :ballot_box_with_check:
  2. Easy :ballot_box_with_check:
  3. Can be done in multiple sessions :ballot_box_with_check:
  4. Of all the things posted here it is arguably the best way to actually contribute to a solution to our problems :ballot_box_with_check:

If you don’t want to contribute, then keep on lifting weights and eating blended spinach smoothies and hope for the best, or for someone else to rescue you. Here’s a little bit of advice: it is so unlikely to work that I can pretty much say outright that it won’t work. Nobody’s coming. This is you: :hear_no_evil:

If you want to get better: fill in the survey. :ballot_box_with_check:

If you want Merck or another drug company to be held to account for what they did to you, fill in the survey :ballot_box_with_check:

If you want more research into your condition, fill in the survey :ballot_box_with_check:

If you want some good news for a change, fill in the survey :ballot_box_with_check:

If you want to contribute to getting better, fill in the survey :ballot_box_with_check:

If you care at all about anyone else here, fill in the survey :ballot_box_with_check:

If you don’t think the survey will help but that Axolotl and Awor’s work in improving YOUR life, the money spent on keeping this website running and the efforts of the moderators to make sure that advice posted here won’t lead to your condition worsening is worth something, and is worth supporting in some minor way, fill in the survey. :ballot_box_with_check:

If you think the survey won’t help, but you think that community is important: fill in the survey :ballot_box_with_check:

This really should be considered the absolute minimum you can do:

@5alphaVictim
@accutanezombie
@Alex50
@Ahmed1960
@Brunner
@bryce54
@Colombian
@CourtCase
@Dtch
@endlesslight
@empiricist01
@Finnigan
@forwardsnotbackwards
@nomad84
@function111
@ginge1612
@hairy_scalp
@Helpisontheway
@iull1k
@jooyong
@Mayflower
@Mr.Children
@Ocguy
@progress
@Rebirther
@Riplife
@Rmoney96
@scaredoutofmymind
@skorpio88
@spstriken
@Sweetlou
@Tomas
@vik1990
@Wetaka
@worstnightmare

1 Like

Also @AccutaneZombie!

I did it yesterday

2 Likes

@northern_star On the list!

@fixit Off the list! (And thankyou)

1 Like

Currently we need 3 more people who came here via Antidepressants to get us to 100 surveys for that category. Can it be done before next week’s reminder?

Oh dear, missed my own self imposed day to issue reminders. To those who have been receiving reminders for months and who were looking forward to the notification, my apologies.

Let me know if you’re on the list of shame below and shouldn’t be and I’ll remove you!

1 Like