Can't fill out the survey? Please post here or be reminded until you do

I keep seeing people who have been posting for more than 3 months, so must have symptoms that have lasted more than 3 months and yet they haven’t taken the survey.

If there’s a good reason you can’t take the survey, please post here so we know not to nag you about it.

I should note (once a-fucking-gain) that this is a serious undertaking that Axolotl in particular has taken on by creating the survey and we are already getting data that describes this syndrome in ways that have never been done by anyone, anywhere else.

Nobody is doing this work for us. We have to do it ourselves. Now that Axolotl has spent literally thousands of hours of his life getting this survey written and coded, it is time to play your part.

14 Likes

@bryce54 Post-Drug Syndrome Survey FAQ. Survey NOW LIVE - Please Participate

@anon58873600

@Escitaloshit

@Mr.Children

@iull1k

Please fill out the survey, if only so I can delete you from this topic.

@Tomas, - it’d be great if you could take the survey as per @greek’s request. Many thanks!

1 Like

@Burito101 time to take the survey, friend.

1 Like

@CourtCase it’s time to take the survey!

2 Likes

Deleted the names of the awesome people who have now taken the survey.

@Sweetlou
@bryce54
@ll_amp_Prosper it’s time to take the survey and join the list of awesome people.

4 Likes

greek you doing a great job!

2 Likes

@Helpisontheway time to fill out the survey! :slight_smile:

@Koivukovy
@brunner

It’s survey time, friends.

@Bigpoppa10040 time to take the survey. I think your group is the least represented in our results too so You really need to step up (just by filling in an easy survey).

It’s reminder day!

We need you as much as you need us. We are making progress with the scientific community. Our survey results are proving that this condition exists. This is a research project. The only one of it’s type in the world. This gets us to the next stage. It is important. This is wonderful, but we still don’t have enough data. More is better. Please give 1 hour to your own future and the future of everyone else here struggling and hoping to get back to their former life.

@iull1k
@bryce54
@anon58873600
@Escitaloshit
@Mr.Children
@Tomas
@Burito101
@CourtCase
@Sweetlou
@Helpisontheway
@Koivukovy
@Brunner
@Bigpoppa10040
@ginge1612

7 Likes

I don’t have access to a computer, can it be done on a phone?

Yes. It’s designed to be done on a computer but I filled it out on my phone.

1 Like

That’s a really good intention. Thank you.

2 Likes

It’s reminder day already?

A new entry for:
@5alphaVictim

While the below all hold onto their position in this chart for another week. If you have actually taken the survey, please post so we can all applaud and congratulate you. :slight_smile:

@iull1k
@bryce54
@anon58873600
@Escitaloshit
@Mr.Children
@Tomas
@Burito101
@CourtCase
@Sweetlou
@Helpisontheway
@Koivukovy
@Brunner
@Bigpoppa10040
@ginge1612

3 Likes

Welcome to the list @Wetaka. Time to take the survey, please.

1 Like