Cannabis oil using it and looking to get a uk perscription

Hi

I live in the U.K. and have been using cannabis oil that I bought from Amsterdam however getting hold of medical grade cannabis oil is proving almost impossible. With the recent case of Billy Caldwell, the Home Secretary has allowed the Perscription of cannabis oil from the Autumn. I have enquired about seeing Professor Ralph in London and whether he is willing to prescribe me this. I don’t know if he will but if I don’t ask, I’ll never know. Has anyone seen him, I got his name in the resource section

2 Likes

What benefit has the cannabis oil given you?

I got the oil from amsterdam from the dark web. you can get it legally perscribed in Amsterdam but not shipped out, so i dont know any details about the thc contents or CBD, but apparently its based on Rick Simpson Oil.

The benifits its given me are it is increased energy, the depression has lifted. i am also able to mastrabate with feeling. i have bought CBD oil to take with the oil i have from amsterdam, proving that i respond best to the dose with high cbd and low thc. this is the oil ratio that billy caldwell is on for his seizsures.

i need better clinical guidance from a willing doctor but i did read that cannibis oil can take weeks sometimes months to work and i have only been in the correct ratio for about a week now.

i do mean this, there is something here that in the whole landary list if things i have tried, that is working better. it feels now that my brain is freed and i am more able, but i dont depressed atm and heres to it getting better

2 Likes

I think you might be able to get a private Dr to prescribe it but I’d try your GP first (a private doctor will likely demand you visit them and charge you £250+ for the consultation + whatever the prescription is).

I’d also email the PFS foundation to see if they have any record of anyone else getting relief through cannabis oil so that you can reference your claim elsewhere. Is cannabis oil legal in the usa? There might be precedent - you could ask to be connected to sufferers in the USA who have had positive experiences with cannabis oil. One of them may have had it prescribed by a doctor who would be prepared to give a testimonial to show your GP/private doctor.

Definitely go as prepared as possible. I imagine you’ll be up against it given the lack of recognition of the condition and it’s symptoms and presumably the lack of evidence of the oil’s efficacy upon those symptoms.

Good luck, and let us know how you get on.

1 Like

I sent an enquiry to his secretary about whether he would be willing to persribe it in the first place. i havent had a reply yet but we shall see

1 Like

I think the oil is very, very interesting. And I can see already one effect: better mood. How that? Who the hell will choose such an avatar having pfs? :):joy::):rofl: Hahaha, we are the most fucked ppl in the world and doing strange things. We might see this life through different eyes and brains…:slight_smile: If I should get out of this mess, I need to do something special never done before in my life.

1 Like

Your avatar is insane, hahaha. Great.

1 Like

haha. Black mirror is one of my favourite tv shows and the waldo episode, i now see it in a different light than before. i have to laugh at situations otherwise i would cry haha.

4 Likes

I have an update.

The main doctor that treats pfs in the Uk, wont consider perscribing cannibis oil, because it hasnt show to be effective in a clincial trial. all i can say is Dr Philip Kell is a coward, who is more interested in protecting himself, than helping patients.

I am now asking, any guys that live in more sensible countries like Germany, Canada or California where either medical or recreational cannibis oil is legal. has anyone had any results. i have had good results with my back street vender oil, but it doesnt compare to the quality of medical cannbis oil.

I am also now on the look out for a doctor in the Uk, that is willing to perscribe cannibis oil, when the home office allows perscriptions in the autumn. Are any guys with pfs doctors, does anyone know a doctor that is pro cannibis amd thinks prohibition of cannbis is stupid anyway.

Hope to hear from you guys

Hi Irishguy, where is Dr Philip Kell located? What does he say about PFS?

he is located in london, in Harley Street. i didnt look into seeing him in his NHS clinic, only privately. i got his details from the resource section of the PFS foundation website. i dont know how many patients he has, only that he is aware of the condition and has seen pfs patients.

i asked for an assurance through email, that once the home office allows perscriptions in the autumn, that he would consider perscribing canibis oil. he just said that he would not perscribe it unless there was a study showing it worked.

so i just sent him a reply saying thanks for nothing and that was it.

Did you contact the foundation? They might be able to connect you to patients who are using cannabis oil via email.

Could you explain the difference between the medical stuff you have and the stuff you can get from Holland and Barrett?

I assume it’s just much weaker over the counter.

I know one US based poster here who’s vaping cannabis oil, I’ll pm him and see if he’d like to join the conversation.

The holland and barrett oil is the best high street quality, love hemp a better oil but i am looking to get the specific cannibis oil that billy caldwell is on. its a 20 to 1 cbd to thc ratio. the thc which i bought through the dark web is still illegal and all i need is some prick customs officer to open my mail when it gets shipped to the country and i am fucked, although uk police are tending to ignore people using cannibis for personal use more and more. i want legitamacy, i want to be able to tell people i am on cannibis and if it works, have a doctor that is willing to treat other patients.

from what i have read, high street retailers dont have to be sure of the quality of the product, the way that doctors do. There is cannibis oil in california, where cannibis is completely legal, that you can only get if it is perscribed by a doctor, which is the type i want.

mainly i want legitimacy and the fear of the police taken away.

You’re likely correct that the medical stuff has to be more precisely measured. I know that supplements vary in strength from brand to brand and even if it’s the same brand, from batch/bottle/pill to batch/bottle/pill.

Maybe you should look into personal consumption laws and see what the situation is - you might be right that the police won’t intervene unless you are importing a serious amount.

If that doc doesn’t want you to get it just by saying there would be no evidence I guess we are strongly on something here. :slight_smile:

Oh, man, you need organising that.

That doc needs to get some feedback from the foundation. What about complaining about his behaviour? But of course, he would prescribe fin?
What if we say, that we don’t accept such docs presented by the foundation who arent open minded re possible treatments. And that we like to support a foundation which offers real help. Otherwise spending money would not making a lot of sense.
Short: We want you to get this stuff. I am not sure, but maybe in the Netherlands you get your medical cannabis oil.
Lfw to your updates.

1 Like

I too have experienced these benefits from weed vape oil, except fortunately for us it’s legalized here in the states. Just 2 weeks ago i was having severe insomnia, and ever since I purchased my vape pen I have gotten a full 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep every night. I don’t feel groggy in the day, in fact I feel more energized because I feel like the rest I am getting is truly rehabilitating. Additionally, I also agree that orgasms feel better, libido is higher, digestive system metabolizes faster, anxiety decreases, any lingering depression will lift when smoking.

I am currently smoking an indica strain that is high on THC, and I just purchased another cartridge over the weekend that his a little bit of CBD. Both work great, not a huge difference unless you got something that was CBD dominant.

I really hope you are able to find what you’re looking for

1 Like

That is exactly what I found. I need the thc but at a very low dose but I also need a high cbd dose as well. I am hopeful I will find a doctor that I don’t have to scream at and I won’t have to do this illegally. It is draining.

From my own conversations with patients in the US, a high ratio of CBD to THC was highly desirable and THC as a daily treatment for PFS was unmanageable for a normal life and posed potential side effects such as psychosis.

I think the discussion here is with regards to insomnia. THC is proven to be more effective at controlling insomnia. Not to say someone else won’t, but I haven’t personally experienced anything to the degree of being unmanageable. The only side effect of smoking I have ever had is either being really tired or really hungry. It’s not LSD guys, it’s just pot…

Sorry Pete but I thought the discussion was on taking oil rather than smoking a spliff before bedtime. It’s funny you should mention LSD because the oil is so strong it can cause people to trip and hallucinate. The oil is intended to treat serious disease and is prepared from medical grade marijuana. It is vastly stronger than a joint, the two are not comparable. It’s not just pot, the high THC oil used by Rick Simpson to treat cancer is extremely potent. You won’t feel tired or hungry on this type of oil because you’ll be completely knocked out. Try smoking one tiny drop of oil and see what happens. Hence why a high THC oil is unmanageable for those living a normal life. I inhaled a tiny drop of a 90% strength oil in Spain. This oil had been prepared using expensive extraction equipment to create high levels of purity. Within 15-30 mins I felt like I was sliding on ice and began tripping. The only thing I could do after that was go to sleep my body was completely sedated. Not an experience I chose to repeat.

1 Like