Bone Broth - Worsening of Symptoms

Hey guys,

I’ve tried frozen organic bone broth multiple times now, the Bonafide Provisions brand. All times I’ve tried it, I’ve had bad worsening of brain fog within 20 minutes. I always have pretty bad brain fog but it seems to calm down at some points. Drinking bone broth just simply puts me out of touch with reality. Why does this happen?

Could be the rosemary extract since it slightly inhibits 5ar usually not a problem when consumed in normal doses in peoples food but i would avoid even flax seed most nuts except macadamia and bpa plastic etc.

Might be because bone broth raises glutamate and lowers to some extent GABA. Ozeph told me about it the other day.

What’s best for glutamate? NAC?

Bone broth is rich in gelatin. This poster on another forum described a crash and worsening of symptoms after using a gelatin supplement

Yeah I remember seeing his posts. But this is just organic, grass-fed bone broth, not a concentrated collagen supplement or anything. It’s so frustrating that my brain and body are so fucked up and can’t find any type of balance dude. How could I have gone this long and been so healthy just simply on the fucking edge of everything being completely destroyed? It’s not like I got thinner skin in some places, and a numb dick, and some anxiety. It’s a complete body change and brain chemistry destruction. I don’t understand man.