Body odor getting really strong again

I’ve noticed the better I get with all this the stronger my body odor is. I’d usually be pissed that I smell but im actually happy. I have not had bo in such a long time . I guess the bo correlates with tesoterone ? My girl noticed it too… she was like your smelling real manly lately … i giggled a little because she said get in the shower right after that. . Guys at work are like you need stronger deodorant . I find it funny and therapeutic if that makes any sense

1 Like

brother how long did it take for your body odor to become stronger?

It sounds weird, but I had a strong (not stinky) odor under my armpits. However since this PFS, I barely have an odor, even after a workout I barely sweat under me armpitts.

It’s been a little over a year now. In the past couple of weeks it has returned to a very strong state lol.

Anything you taking besides St. John’s wort and Creatine/other vitamins?

Yup have the same, almost no body odor

1 Like

I qctually cut down on the st johns wort. Still feel fine . I quit all other vitamins also . I take a probiotic thats about it. I drink 5 cups off coffee in the morning i don’t know if that has made a difference lol. I think the running and working out has finally begun to catch up with me after all this time. My sex dr8ve has been all time high the past couple nights . Had sex with my girl and was ready to go again after. Have not had that in ages lol . Qnd I still take creatine but I cut back on that also because I’ve been eating a hight meat diet and creatin is in red meat naturally. Sorry for spelling. Im at work

2 Likes

good to hear bro!!!

Yes i think the probiotic has helped honestly . My loose stooles and diarrhea has pretty much disappeared also. Maybe this thing messes up our gut bacteria or somthing . I read a ton of scientific studies about the guilt brain connection and how certain strains increase production of follicle stimulating hormones and lutinising hormone. So i got this very expensive brand of probitoic for men and it seems to have worked wonders

what did you buy? do you have a link

Friska mens daily probiotic. They sell it at cvs

I´ve started to develop under arm body odor after my Proviron cycle. This really surprise me a lot. I think it has nothing to do with testosterone, since my testosterone is high anyway. Might be by the androgen receptors starting to wake up.

It´s really cool that you said this. Nobody cares for details, but we have to keep an eye open for everything.

2 Likes

Yup i really think the same thing. The moment my body odor got really strong so did my libido and erections . My girl went down on me and i got hard real quick lol. And I was able to hold the erection without self stimulation. Just by mental stimulation. The effects have not dissipated yet

1 Like

What time do you sleep in general? I mean, the last months since you get recovery.

Whats the pattern you want me to try . Im having a hard time following what your saying. . If you mean go to bed earlier I already lay in bed at like 10ish

I had always slept 12pm to 1. Today i´m sleeping 10pm. I´m feeling much better with this pattern. Would you mind to try?

My sleep is 100% recovered and i only wake up with an earth quake or a nuclear bomb or my phone.

1 Like

Haha I’m glad your sleeping better. Ive been trying to fix my sleep ever since I’ve gotten clean off drugs. Has never been the same . But whats the regimine your trying to have me try ??

Its completly normal AR are related to creation of body odor or sweat.

Actually when I have had some of this windows of completly reversal using Soya, body odor came back also.

1 Like

Yes, I mean to go to the bed ealier at 10pm.

Thats when im usually in bed. It definitely helps. And I try to not stray far from that time on the weekends either

Very interesting. DHT is STRONGLY related to body odor.

Body odor is caused by bacteria on our skin, and a hormone called DHT

https://www.sharecare.com/health/body-odor/can-body-odor-be-prevented

1 Like