Baylor's study will be published - September deadline

This. If what OP said is true, nobody would’ve recovered from PFS.

3 Likes

How did you talk to the american fundation ? by email ? can you please post their reply here so we can analyze it carefully (screen shot if possible) , It looks like you’re in panic state and making too many assumptions

5 Likes

“i wouldn’t be so sure”

you should apply this to yourself bro. you cannot be sure. this is the only true statement regarding anything in this thread.

In that method the dna is repairable?

Kudos for him for contacting people and doing his moves but we need to stay calm and analyze the situation carefully , overreaction isn’t a good thing but still our friend airforlife is doing a great work and we shouldn’t put him down , we need to be supportive @airforlife

2 Likes

not putting him down but it gets really frustrating when we get concrete information, and then it gets suffocated by rampant speculation that spirals out of control

everyone is free to have their own thoughts on whta could happen

but i also have to right to remind anyone that this favorite pastime of PFS sufferers does not end well

if baylor does publish in september with results of gene analysis, it will completely destroy all the idiots that kept saying all the anti baylor and anti khera posts about how they’re in bed with merk and how the study is “useless”

not to mention it doesnt do anything except cause more fear and hopelessness to people that are not able to take it properly

It doesn’t cause more fear and hopelessness at all , knowing what our issue is would be a big breakthrough and the start of a potential remedy , you can’t reverse the disease completely until you know exactly what’s causing it

1 Like

i agree with you, not only would we find stuff that would actually help us feel better slightly, but it would make fundraising much easier and the whole process better

im talking about saying that we have something that’s un-treatable causes more fear

people have the right to say that

but i also have the right to remind people that its not based in facts

1 Like

Friend of misfortune I ask you a question is it better a world where we are constantly deluded by trying herbs tribulus proviron testosterone estrogen pigeon poop antidepressant tablets or better to know that in our condition at the moment there is no fucking thing to do? The second one is better for me because at least all these bitches of various attempts will end and maybe this shit will also be removed from the market because a drug that causes DNA damage must be banned or rather maybe only people with prostate cancer should take it a lot for those who have a tumor maybe he’s 70 80 years old what the fuck does he care that the bird doesn’t get up anymore or he feels like a human waste because hell is already going through a tumor then I don’t know how it can be reversed u damage to DNA honestly … I see science too far from this is how much would all this cost us if it were ever possible …?

3 Likes

here’s the best answer to your question anyone can give you: i dont know

1 Like

That’s a pretty scary prospect I have a friend who is a pathologist and he thought that PFS was caused by apoptosis/stem cell die off

4 Likes

How did he come to that conclusion ? anyway many people recovered from pfs or at least improved , it puts the apoptosis theory to bed , it’s definitely reversible and knowing the cause will be the start of a potential treatment @Papasmurf

2 Likes

Many peaple rest in this condiction for a long long long time…

2 Likes

Not sure to be honest but he was hit pretty hard by Accutane. I know for certainty in my own case apoptosis has occurred in tissues whether that’s the underlining cause who knows

" I know for certainty in my own case apoptosis has occurred in tissues whether that’s the underlining cause who knows" it’s just an assumption caused by anxiety and panic , there’s probably 95 % of chances that you don’t have any kind of apoptosis

1 Like

No anxiety or panic here I’m just telling you that my penile tissue has completely atrophied therefore apoptosis has taken place. I also have lost the entire facial fat from my face and the cushion from my feet also signs of apoptosis but in my mind these were all secondary affects of androgen deprivation.

4 Likes

We don’t know yet what causes the atrophy and tissue loss , i think it would be best for
us to wait until the study is out so we can find out more about the genes damage

2 Likes

Its our good right to know the truth even if it means we may never recover…For crying out loud, at least i will find some justification to signing my name to get euthanized instead of doing it myself with unknown results…

4 Likes

Come on people stop with the negativity , many people have improved massively and a few have totally recovered just by doing protocols with herbs / supplements and diet/fasting , it’s an indication that the condition is reversible if you can find the right formula and knowing the cause will help us to achieve that

2 Likes

are you sure about release date ?