Autoimmune reaction

I’m pretty sure I have leaky gut based on my IgE, IgG, IgA (I forget which one I got, sorry don’t have it in front of me). Basically it says I have a delayed reaction to everything except stuff straight from nature. Biggies are gluten, sugar, other veggies/fruits.

The test basically shows that my body has created anti bodies to a bunch of different foods, which I’m assuming shows that my gut isn’t properly absorbing it so my body created antibodies to fight it. My doc said that everyone can have a form of leaky gut based on their diets.

Anyway, just chiming that in here… not looking to really debate/people tell me that it has nothing to do with the problem/it’s individual to me.

was going to edit the post above but someone took that power away from me… lol

was going to add, i’m not sure if its causing an auto immune reaction and i’m going to get that tested in the next couple of weeks… i’ve come to realize you can’t make conclusions about stuff until you get it tested. if you guys think you have this, do the anti body food test that i did and see what you get.

what is your ANA and ESR tests?

like I said, i’m not sure if it’s causing that to happen. i’m going to get an ANA test in the coming weeks… maybe this week, regardless of the results, i see clear food triggers going on in my condition. the exact mehanisms going on, i can’t be sure of. i have ruled out candida and parasites though… i’m going to do that ANA and heavy metal test next.

looks like anti bodies due to 5ARi use is not a far fetched idea
here tow Accutane users report auto immune hepatitis after acutane use. I wanted to post this in Oscar’s thread but they have limited themselves, any way

steadyhealth.com/Accutane_assosiation_with_liver_damage_t102412.html
I took Accutane for only 6 months and 2 months after finishing, I was diagnosed with Auto Immune Hepatitis. There are too many side effects for this drug and acne is not worth them. trust me.

I posted this in another thread, but its probably more suited for here. I have a buddy who developed PFS (or at least the exact same symptoms) a few days into pharyngitis. He has been saying all along that it has to be some type of auto-immune response. I think its def. possible but do not have a clear where to even begin.

If Accutane (which is also a 5AR inhibitor) can cause auto-immune then its safe to say so can Finasteride.

Has anyone here had Autoimmune related instances, even prior to Propecia? I find the connection interesting as I developed segmented vitiligo on my chin in my late teen years. The most widely believed theory links this to Autoimmune. I also develop canker sores regularly which also have been linked autoimmune issues. Could it be that those who are susceptible to autoimmune deficiencies have something triggered with Propecia that leads to longterm/permanent side effects?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autoimmune_disease

i think, fin triggerred some special sum of ai_diseases…

tyhorid,
addison’s etc.

just an idea.
youtube.com/watch?v=hcAVeKobsxU

Author of this thread is speaking: am I and are we close to solution?

No time and no place to explain it here in more details, but from my own several-month investigations and personal-based experience, I could say I am certain in opignion that “PFS” is result of destructive action of microbial pathogens in human blood and tissue. Although one cell organisms, there are many ways for pathogens to survive and to feed inside RBC.

When first line of immune defense is penetrated, PFS (as symptomatic state of illness) could be connected with system immune response provoked by pathogen owergrowth, which could be main culprit for systemic inflammation or even disfunctional gene expression. Could that be discovered with test? Very hard or not at all. There are many unknown diseases and unrecognized pathogen agens. Models of pathogenic action and its surviving is still not well known. So, if we talk of “basic science” it is still not much of help. But (probably) it will be soon.

Is it possible to destroy pathogens without damage to host cells? I think: Yes, it is. Is “PFS” treatable/curable? Same answer: Yes! Is it possible to treat the cause of auto-immune disseases. Again, yes, I think it is. Give me couple of more months, and (I hope) I will be back with very good news.

Till next post,
sincerely yours

D.

Hi
I did blood test and wbc is very low, maybe it connected?

Did you ever ask anyone about that theory