asymptomatic inflammatory prostatitis!

u should try the prep mb if u have improvements like that

What do you mean with “prep mb”?

I think he’s referring to the above, @hopeless94 . I believe @zadig777 has placed an order for Prep.

It’s very interesting.
Also my three recoveries lasted for a week.
However I had success with hCG and anastrozole.

Guys, this thread needs some attention. I too also diagnosed with Prostatitis. And guess what, a PAS sufferer friend of mine experienced the same thing. I think he anonymously reads this site. He told me that his sexual problems instantly resolved with an antibiotic prostate drug.

Anyone else tried these antibiotic drugs and experienced recoveries? Please write it.

Btw, he used the drug “Klamoks”

2 Likes

Maybe blood flow. I dont think this inflammation needs to be localized to the prostate.
Hell you can look at gingivitis, periodontal disease, sinus inflammation, brain, eyes, skin,scalp,stomach.

Its systemic, dont stop at the prostate.

Why don’t you use klamoks then if it worked for him?

I will, but i doubt it would be the cure. The cause is hormonal that’s why it is inflamed in the firt place.

Also can i ask the same question, why don’t you tried an antibiotic yet? @Lostinaustin

Time to try antibiotics soon, I’m so sick of this shit.

2 Likes

I have been to a urologist and they said it’s inflamed and gave me an antibiotic and it did nothing

You can’t cure your prostate unless you fix your hormones man. @Lostinaustin

Why should the prostate not function again when the inflammation is gone?

Are you serious man? I think if a lack of hormones inflames the prostate again, it can’t recover.