ASPARAGUS - "Protodioscin"

I’m doing well, best I have in years. The newest improvement has been sharp mental improvements!! I can remember shit now lol. Also that dizzy / tremor / shaking feeling in my head is finally disappearing after 2.5 years.

2 Likes

That’s so awesome man. Very glad to hear it.

Can you give us an update on the protocol? Eating same amount? Boners? Libido? etc

Would be great to see if you can afford high dosage vitamin C, taking lemon juice when wake up, eating 2 raw carrots a day and ox bile, maybe using prog cream again. I’m saying all that because now your body is working, you’re diggesting normally, with this other things I said you will remove the estrogen excess from your body and improve further.

Please tell the details of protocol, are you eating carbs, sugar? How many spears of asparagus? How you divide through the day?

So we know Protodioscin helps PFS, I gave up on the Asparagus, I suppose I should start with them again, I have been eating the Sorghum extract, but inducing 5AR enzymes with stronger protocols. Finatruth, have you tried juicing them? Are you eating them raw or cooked? I had improvements from them for sure, but eating all that asparagus was taxing, and difficult to keep up with.
5 alpha, we have not heard anything from you about Asparagus, no results?

What exactly is the asparagus protocol? I’ve been eating a lot of asparagus over the last 2 weeks, but sadly I haven’t felt any kind of difference.

This is just another retarded post. That’s why.

MCI, you know me, I’m hard core, I don’t believe natural shit will do shit, but photodioscin does something. When I was eating high doses of asparagus I definitely was producing more 5ar, it just was not practical. I had to find something else, but there is no doubt eating raw asparagus improved my symtoms and I became more responsive to testosterone.
It sounds like bullshit but it did help Finatruth as well, Protodioscin does increase 5ar, it’s just not a practical treatment. Anything that induces 5ar activity helps, but this condition needs hard core treatments in my opinion. For anyone trying it, you have to eat raw asparagus. It is definitely worth a try, maybe it will help, maybe not, but it won’t hurt and it is healthy.

I am eating about 30 - 40 shoots of asparagus. I started 5 days ago and felt improvements from day 1. I have been on Clomiphene for about 3 months now and although it helped with my symptoms, I feel like asparagus has brought on new improvements to my baseline. The effect is very clear and noticeable. I a feel a lot better. I think I had enough T and other hormones before asparagus but insufficient 5 AR to convert them to other neurosteroids but since starting this protocol my system seems to be functioning better. I think a key to finding success with this protocol is ensuring that you have an optimal hormonal profile before starting this regiment. If your hormones are out of range, it would not be very beneficial. I have an ideal hormonal profile but still suffered mental and physical sides. Now I seem to be improving.

I will continue and provide an update in a week or two. Stay tuned.

3 Likes

Me too! Love the asparagus, btw people it’s one of the healthiest things for you so try to enjoy it

1 Like

5-α-reductase
When small interfering RNA is used to knock down the expression of 5α-R3 isozyme in cell lines, there is decreased cell growth, viability, and a decrease in DHT/T ratios.[24] It has also shown the ability to reduce testosterone, androstenedione, and progesterone in androgen stimulated prostate cell lines by adenovirus vectors.[8]

Congenital deficiency of 5α-R3 at the gene SRD53A has been linked to a rare, autosomal recessive condition in which patients are born with severe intellectual dysfunction and cerebellar and ocular defects. The presumed deficiency is reduction of the terminal bond of polyprenol to dolichol, an important step in N-glycosylation of proteins, which in turn is important for proper folding of asparagine residues on nascent protein in the endoplasmic reticulum.

Asparagine was first isolated in 1806, under a crystalline form, by French chemists Louis Nicolas Vauquelin and Pierre Jean Robiquet (then a young assistant) from asparagus juice,[3][4] in which it is abundant — hence, the name they chose for that new matter — becoming the first amino acid to be isolated.

Maybe there’s method to the asparagus madness?

what is your hormones range .what can do who have low hormone profil sufferer like me

Interesting, perhaps it isn’t the Protodioscin but the asparagine, looks like we are in for another supplement order frenzy lol. I’ll have to order that too, good work terrified.

1 Like

finatruth! did it increase sperm amount aswell?.. im going to try aspargasus aswell. my diet is extremely healthy, mostly organiccly grown vegetables.

1 Like

how’s this thread going? still working?

I’m into week three of a tribulus supplement that claims 80% protodioscin content. Results are okay. Nothing major. The supplement I’m taking could be substandard. don’t know.

all it will do is increase your own testosterone which will then be aromatized into estrogen and you will feel crash like symptoms, I advise you to use an anti estrogen like Aromasin once a day to prevent or reverse a crash and help you recover. I have posted a protocol that has reversed this and is allowing my system to recover, but it involves a form of test and aromasin daily.

Are you taking the green or the white ones?

Belikewater

Aspargus protodioscin enhace the action od the enzime that finasteride blocked? -> libilov.com/en/clinical_stud … d_1996.htm

If that were true, it would make sense that we get better using it. Also would be the much logical treatment. blocking the enzime(finasteride)->powering the enzime(protodioscin). This makes sense!

I will start with aspargus as soon as posible.

The white ones seems the ones with the better protodioscin quantities.

Belikewater

If the Protodioscin only enhance the power of the 5AR2 we should see more testoretone converting to DHT and less to estrogens, am I right? So less estrogens in the body. But aromatase blockers like brocoli, vitamin E and B6, zinc are good options. Curiosly both vitamines and zinc are present in asparagus.

Thought I’d bump this back up to the top, has anyone tried a super heavy Asparagus diet? The protdioscin is supposed to up-regulate 5ar-reductase, which Finasteride inhibited. Seems straight-forward to me, but I haven’t heard about Aspargus use mentioned in a bit. It seems you need to eat a lot of it, and for a pretty long time (few weeks at least).

Curious on thoughts

Also, does anyone have a link to top-tier protodioscin / Tribulus? This also s

1 Like

How about your orgasm quality? Is it as intense as it is used to be? And also how about semen volume? Thanks… i will try asparagus…