Are you predominantly affected on one side of the body?

Just a general question wondering if one side of your body seems to be more affected. For example with my own condition, I had facial pain on the left side seemingly more, testicular pain on the left side, penis curvture to the left. Occasional knee and leg pain but mostly on the left side. Anyone else?

1 Like

face on my left side feels like it is going numb.

1 Like

The only thing related is that I lost more subcutaneous fat on the left side of my face and more fat loss around and to the side of my left eye, making my face now evidently assymetrical, although still lost fat on right side and all other sides don’t appear left/right focussed. I think some guys have also experienced grey/white pubic hairs on one particular side, although the non-pigmented hairs I’ve found in various places are pretty random.

Things like numb face, eye pain and ball pain all happen on the left side.

1 Like

yes, I am noticing that most people, if not all, are affected on the left side. i.e left leg pain, left testicle pain, left shoulder pain, left face pain.

Does anyone have spinal degeneration, spinal stenosis, herniated discs?

Has anyone been to a neurologist to identify the particular nerve/nerve group/brain aera associated with their left side/face issues?

My penis hangs to the left but my beard almost doesnt grow on the right side of my face.

Is it unanimous that everyone is affected on the left side? Right side of the brain controls the left side. When I look at my face, and I have had rosecia/red facial rash since I crashed, it is slightly more red around my right cheek and right eyebrow ridge on my forehead

1 Like

Whilst on propecia I was diagnosed with sebhoerric dermatitis which was mostly on my left cheek, although also on both eye lids. On a completely separate note, my mild ezcema has also cleared up since stopping propecia, but this mostly was on my right hand.

Old thread but I have this, bad hearing on the left side, facial pain on the left side, skull pain on the left side, twitches mostly on the left side, bad vision in my left eye.

Same here, left side is undoubtedly more affected in terms of pain and pressure.

1 Like

Why is this all happening to us on the left side this is so odd

Left side here too.

Both sides are affected, but the left side is more damaged. For example, tinnitus in the left ear, less strength on the left side, smaller testicle on the left

Left eyelid is hanging sometimes. But right hand is more affected by rashes

Are we in Parliament? :slightly_smiling_face: I want to be an “opposition party”. For me, the symptoms on the right side are more serious, including the numbness of my right hand and right leg, the continuous blinking of my right eye and my jaw pain. Maybe different from so many people, it means that I can recover? :thinking:

Both but left is worst I’m left handed.

Same here. I wonder if the scientists conducting the current research are aware of and interested in this commonality. Seems to point to a physical path which to me would be significant to anyone trying to reverse-engineer this thing.

1 Like

Are you left-handed?