Anyone from U.K sue Merck?

Hey, has anyone from the U.K filed a lawsuit against Merck. What is the process, do I just contact a lawyer that would take on the case is it more difficult in the U.K to sue a company abroad?

Also if anyone is familiar with sueing them what physical evidence do I have to show that the drug did damage. I won’t walk away from this case with a lousy sum of money not a chance when the guy from the roundup pesticide case got millions plus exposed these corporate scum.

I think many has tried, but no success. You know the chances of getting hit by sides is pretty small, especially in these extremities, you’d never win.

I think the percentage is a lot higher than what people think who get fried by sides. I have peyronies which is undoubtedly connected to finasteride the other is getting a lumbar puncture to check my neurosteroid levels then showing the study from Melcangi were PFS patients had levels altered to show similarities. How long can this company keep denying this even though there’s overwhelming evidence.

Did the doctor examine you and diagnose you for peyronie’s?

No. I diagnosed it based on my observation from a hard sized lump and my penis totally bending to the left while hard and flaccid totally new symptom that started 6 weeks ago.

Well, it’s probably not peyronie’s, but something that resembles it. I doubt you’d get it diagnosed by a doctor, because… Finasteride, the drug that secretly fucks you up, and is not detectable through examinations usually, let’s keep it lowprofile - Merck

I’m not trying to bash on you, i’m also a one doser, and i know how much this shit can damage you, literally destroyed every part of my body, although things are improving, i’m scared it’ll never go back to it’s normal state.

I think in the coming years that studies will soon be able to distinguish how we can carry out tests that show finasteride caused direct damage right now there’s not enough concrete proof per patient basis except if patient is showing physical symptoms like pyronies. I know if I died and they did an autopsy my brain health would show alarming levels of brain inflammation and disruption to neurons I can feel constant electric shocks and spasms across my left temple. I seen your profile on swolescource btw I hope you don’t buy too much into that CT protocol. I don’t believe anyone after the infamous crash ever goes back to normal just that the mind normalises it’s new condition. You’d think God would have designed a reset button :frowning:

Trust me, from when i crashed to now, it’s a relief. I’m not planning on waiting years for a study that’s not going to do anything for me or anyone else, people are still going to take fin, regardless of the outcomes, because the chances are still low. I think you underestimate the human body and it’s capabilities, provided the right circumstances, your mind and body can heal given time, i just thank god i haven’t crashed ever since.

And no, most people get to 90-95%, and god knows, maybe with time, they’ll get back to 100%

If I crashed again that would be the end of me I have no doubts that’s why I stay away from supplements altogether too dangerous in this condition. To a certain extent yes I actually have a friend that was in a really bad car accident on his 18th birthday he hit a pole and his brain was seping through his skull he got pretty messed up but he’s living better than any doc predicted almost 2 decades later. If this is epignetically induced all we can hope for is that our brains unsilence the receptors.

1 Like

Jesus christ, that’s terrible. Stoked to hear he’s doing better/good. Yeah, i wouldn’t disregard CDnuts protocol, i seem to get in to the topic a lot on this site, but it’s illogical that people claim big improvements from it, and many i’ve personally spoken to. Worst case scenario, it’s something that gives you hope right? I feel few of his ideas that i’ve incorporated has helped me tons.

If I seen more proof that his system was helping people I’d gladly support him but I read through every post on that site and it’s just him pushing people into his regime using pressure techniques there was even a guy that had to be hospitalised and they were going to remove his stomach probably from all those herbs he was rotating. If he was honest and said look listen this isn’t a cure it might help like it helped me then I’d be more inclinced to “maybe” try it but other than that he’s just a salesman that practically runs swolescource.

1 Like

Can you link? Besides, many people have done their own things that thet shouldn’t, rotating a few herbs daily isn’t going to kill you, if you start off with the basics, enter autophagy and let your body heal during the fasting and juicing, then refeeding. His gut health was probably miserable and didn’t follow the steps, but yeah, that sounds absolutely terrifying.

His username is biatch read through his posts you’ll see it. Many people on this site have ended up 10x worse some even from vitamin D. CT is a nutcase honestly, don’t take what he’s saying for face value. Ask to skype him It wouldn’t suprise me at all if someone from Nigeria popped up lol

Look at the post were @pvdl put him on blast and he didn’t even have the courtesy to defend his reputation.

Thanks for the link, I’ve scimmed through this before yeah, didn’t get all the details, will check it tomorrow. He kept on though and said he hit 90% for a month but dropped though?

It would probably be a lot easier to sue the Doctor who put you on the drug if they didn’t tell you about the side effects.

Here’s an example of a Doctor who deserves to be sued.

1 Like

Great idea Mark I’m looking into it have you sued this man?

1 Like

Hey, if anyone on this forum could point me to lawyers in the UK that would take on my my case I’d be greatful I’m bankrupt and haven’t a pot to piss in because of this mess. @awor @axolotl @Dubya_B can any of you men help?

the dislikes on the video explain it all, this guy even looks like a fraud

1 Like