Anyone from U.K sue Merck?

I’d suggest that starting legal action would be Ill advised at this time then.

You’d likely have to give your representatives a large slice of what probably wouldn’t amount to much.

At this time the evidence isn’t in place so you’d be better off waiting until there is a stronger case, more publicity and other people taking part in legal proceedings.

If someone settles with you now, you can expect something like the sum given to those in the USA case (search for it) and to be frank, it’s unlikely that you’d find legal representation prepared to work for all your payout let alone a share.

As with everything in this shitty situation, my advice is take part in our projects here (survey, 23&Me, Video) and be part of the evidence and publicity that will strengthen your case, and wait.

We have 3 years here to file a claim so I’ll just wait it out then until more evidence is gathered up. Thanks

Is that 3 year limit unchanged if further evidence comes to light? Pretty crap if so.

I’m not so sure Greek i injured myself at work and put in a claim once my lawyer told me I had up to 3 years to claim not sure what it is in this case and America’s law differ from ours.

@Papasmurf, have you found any lawyers?