Anyone ever try Andractorol (12 % DHT) - Dr. Goldstein is recommending it

Hey guys, unless you feel uncomfortable, could you discuss this in public? More info is more info.

5 Likes

I also wouldn’t categorize Goldstein as someone “who has no idea what we’re going through”. He is a huge advocate for getting Finasteride off the shelves and has spoken publicly about it raising awareness in many settings - podcasts, tv sit downs, interviews, youtube, etc. The problem is he charges an insane amount for therapy with not a lot of positive result.

1 Like

Around how much are we talking in terms of what he charges? Been thinking about going to him for a while as a last resort.

He’s cheaper than seeing Mark Gordon…

1 Like

I could be wrong but I believe it was $2000 for the 4-5 session therapy and you have to cover the costs of the tests he runs. He doesn’t take insurance, cash only.

I didnt think it was worth it for my situation

i agree but dr zitzmann is also one of these doctors but he couldnt helped me in any way. he just believed me

1 Like

Getting my Andractorol (Andractim) tomorrow, looking forward to starting it. Anyone have any recommendations on dosage? I hear this is very important (too low and you will have a stress response, too high and it can backfire and shut you down).

4 Likes

Update? (20 characters required) )

@Trump_1776 He said in another thread that he started it yesterday and hasn’t noticed any improvements yet

1 Like

He started anavar not this :slight_smile:

You’re right I misread, my bad.

1 Like

No prob brother I’ll answee your message in other post when I’m done work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, did Andractorol work? Where do you get it from?

Mail them here: administration@allsaintsclinic.org Tell them you are interested in ordering the andracrtorol.

I’m taking it only once a week, this stuff is nothing to be taken lightly. Like most things I’ve tried, it works really well for the first two days, then nothing. It definitely had a pretty major effect the first time i took it, had a really really strong nighttime erection that I haven’t felt something as hard or strong in a long time. I felt a complete return to my old horny masculine self, a sense of calm confidence that we’ve all been missing for so long. Then the effects seemed to tapper off as I used it. There IS something to it though, way major effect that’s better than all these supplements everyone always recommends. Just wish my body would accept it continuously over the long term.

There are so many different theories as to how it’s use will affect your T production, how E will quickly overwhelm and counteract it, how you may be ruining your receptors even further, how it’s use will make you way worse. Then there are people saying you just have to keep using it despite all this so your body will snap back into functionality, but it might take multiple cycles. I simply have no idea who to believe. I wish there was someone out there who could guide us on its use. Dr. Goldstein says to use it everyday, but that can’t be right - and that corroborated by plenty others who’ve followed his guide. Others on the forum say to use it very sparingly, and keep cycling it. Everyone reacts to everything different, I simply do not know how to use it effectively while also running into risks of it making me worse. It’s all over the map when asking what the correct dosage is as well. There simply isn’t a straight-ahead protocol on its use, so I’m a bit afraid of doing anything substantial with it right now. I’m currently on a cycle of R-Andro and have had some pretty positive effects of that only WHILE I’m on the drug, when I stop taking it, my penis shrivels up and my anxiety returns. I’m just so at a loss for what the hell is going on inside my body while I’m on these drugs, why they only work for a short period of time, and then there seems to be a return to a crash baseline. I wish someone would just have some damn answers :frowning:

1 Like

Okay! Do you need any prescription?

And you are sure that it is legit ?

@anon17185392 Just e-mail them here: administration@allsaintsclinic.org Tell them you are interested in ordering the andracrtorol.

Yes, it is legit. Believe the All Saints clinic is the only place you can really get the real stuff.

prohormone

Any update @Scott.H?

1 Like

Hey @Scott.H,

I have read about your experience with the DHT cream. Do you have an update since you wrote this? Do you still use it and how often? Did it really stop working and have you noticed an improvement or a deterioration in your long-term baseline?

I am about to get the 12% DHT cream from All Saints. I have low DHT and high Free Testosterone and my Total T/DHT ratio is 35. It almost looks like my body can’t make enough DHT. I know this theory has been discussed and rejected but it is also true that most people don’t have this exact hormone balance so maybe I will react differently.

I read that serum DHT may not be super meaningful as what matters is tissue production and concentration of DHT. So raising blood DHT may not do much in the tissues where there might be a deficiency. It will be an interesting experiment I think.

When DHT is raised, no doubt the body will try to adapt by shutting down the HPTA axis. Perhaps it makes sense to supplement some of the other hormones in addition to DHT in order to force the adaptation to happen at the AR level instead? Obviously I can’t do this on my own but I think it makes sense from a theoretical point of view.

Any thoughts anyone?

1 Like