Any thoughts

TSH still looks ok to me, but keep an eye on it to see if it keeps going up.

Your copper is my biggest concern at the moment.

As far as copper is concerned…

groups.google.com/group/sci.med. … k=st&pli=1

Looks like just another reason to run sustain alpha from primoridal performance. Not only will it provide the stated benefits, but now it has the unique ability to chelate excess copper, if that an issue with you.

Tim
Your B12 is low, like mine, I’m not sure if this is just widespread in the population anyway or perhaps indicative of thyroid issues.
stopthethyroidmadness.com/20 … -your-b12/

I also have noticed a rise in my TSH from a lowish 1.2 to over 2 in the last test (awaiting more extensive bloods).
As noted your T fell quite a lot, do you have other non-sexual symptoms of low T?

Fatigue, poor sleep, difficulty concentrating, memory loss, decrease beard growth.

I want to try some test. just to see if it does anything…do doctors do that?

How bad is sleep? When I came off I would only get four hours, sometimes less, that’s improved but the quality remains quitepoor. Might have been an adrenal issue too.

I would look into clomid or nolvadex/hcg, you’re still early off and it might help you restart. It’s not gonna make you worse. You need to research this, find a good BB site, better still one covering Australasia, where guys know this stuff.

I sleep 10 hours but i get up dazed and hurting

I took fin 34 days, on day 34 i had an 80% erection and said this is it. On day 35 i was bombarded by sides that have yet to ease.
My hair falls out again now.
Are any of these possibilities?

1. Fin raised my test. to a high that it had never been before and my body readjusted its self to think this was normal. Then when quitting fin my test levels returned to pre-fin production levels leaving me in a state of not having enough testosterone to supply my body. or

2. The raised test. while on fin has partiually shut down my own production so when i quit fin i was left running on “3 cylinders”

My hair falling out would suggest that my body is back converting test - dht?
Would people that get better and crash be in a different catagory to people who never got better…not saying one is better off than the other but it seems like two different things have happened.
I just wanna know whats wrong with me :cry:

your T was 20 and TSH was 1.1 now although your LH is 5 but TSH 2.43 so ur TT came down. Clearly there is realation b/w TT and TSH.
you may discuss this pattern with ur Doctor.

I wonder this too, if those of us who crashed after a recovery have been ‘rewired’ somehow.

COPPER BLOOD

20.9 (12.3-17-3)HIGH

COPPER URINE

.1 (.4-1.0)LOW

Does anyone know what to make of this?

I would go by your blood tests. A blood test is what is used to guage if you have Wilson Disease so it definately is accurate.

I dont know much about urine copper tests. Some things are best guaged in certain ways and from what I know serum copper levels are accurate at diagnosing sever copper toxicity.

With milder copper toxicity, it may not show as being high on blood tests, though it is certainly still high enough to cause hormonal problems. As has been mentioned before, there are even cases of hidden copper toxicity on hair mineral analysis.

You need to get this copper thing looked into by a good naturapath. A good one. And I would be getting a hair mineral analysis done as well to see what exactly is out of balance elsewhere.

Looking at my results again i have high tsh and t4 that is at the bottom of the range.
This would suggest an under active thyroid? I dont know… Anyone in the know please comment.

of course it means something. It’s half of the equation of a slow functioning thyroid. I can’t recall if you have been diagnosed with thryoid problems or if you had your other thyroid hormones tested: T3, T4 Free T3, Free T4 & RT3 or not.

TSH levels can’t help detect thyroid problems when used with the blood test for the other hormones I mentioned, but it’s important to understand it is not incredibly reliable, like TRH stimulation test or looking at RT3 as well.

I recieved a phone call today from the people doing my hair test to tell me of some results.

Nickel and Uraniam HIGH

Sodium and Lituim LOW

Copper normal?

Golf, this site claims that high copper wont show up in hair because it can be stored in the liver, brain and other organs. It also says that a low sodium/pottasium in a hair test is sometimes an indication of high copper(not sure what my pottasium is yet). There are a few other ratios and levels that have to be considered.

drlwilson.com/articles/thyroid.htm

Not getting my hopes up or trying to “sell” it, just want to get better

Thanks for not trying to “sell it” :slight_smile:. So are you going to go to a doctor that offers chelation and see if your results merit such treatment? To my knowlede no one has gotten chelation before.

Sure, i’ll talk to some people about it.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7738354

Cations inhibit specifically type I 5 alpha-reductase found in human skin.

Abstract
Steroid 5 alpha-reductase catalyzes the reduction of testosterone into the very potent androgen dihydrotestosterone. Previously, we showed that human type I 5 alpha-reductase is expressed mainly in the skin, whereas a type II 5 alpha-reductase is more specifically expressed in the prostate. To assess the possible differential effects of various cations on the two types of 5 alpha-reductase, we constructed expression vectors and transfected them into SW-13 cells, a human adrenal carcinoma cell line containing negligible endogenous 5 alpha-reductase activity. The expressed 5 alpha-reductases were analyzed for their sensitivity to Li, Ca, Cd, Cu, Mg, Mn, Ni, Zn, and Fe. The results showed that type I 5 alpha-reductase was strongly inhibited by Cd, Cu, and Zn and moderately inhibited by Ni and Fe, with 50% inhibitory concentration values of 0.9, 1.9, 2.0, 169.2, and 174.3 microM, respectively. In contrast, type II 5 alpha-reductase activity was inhibited only by Cu, with a 50% inhibitory concentration value of 19.2 microM. The data showed that cations could specifically control 5 alpha-reductase activity expression, which is more strongly inhibited in a target tissue, especially the skin.

So have you actually got your copper and zinc hair mineral result back yet or are they still pending? What about the others?

Low sodium is associated with copper toxicity as per your later post. Not sure about nickel and uranium but you certainly want to get those two out of your body.

Also, you cant ignore the high copper blood test. What do the hair mineral guys say about this?