Any member here recovered after having long-term side-effects?

Any recoveries or improvement I see usually just involves better erections and libido. Sometimes improvement in brain fog. Anyone complaining about their erections and how much libido they have most likely has no idea of what this condition can do to your entire body and health in terms of muscles, skin, hair, metabolism, etc.

1 Like

I also just started getting loose skin that is numb feeling and like ive aged 30 years. My labs show low vitamin C which can cause this but lets be honest that is not it - i am supplementing with now with vitamin C but have zero faith it will fix this

That is how my skin feels. Loss of sensation and saggy, loose feeling. My muscles and skin don’t feel tight, they feel like they are completely slackened.

Same here, lost lots of mass and strebfth too

Hey Ozeph,

could you kindly share which brand of Probiotic you are taking exactly?

Clostridium butyricum. It changes fibers into butyric acid. Let me see if I can find a link.

Here:

1 Like

Thanks man!

Hi Stevie,

Welcome to the community. Could you please fill out a member story?

1 Like

Ive had prostate enlargement for 10 years and i must have tried every treatment going the list is endless (natural supplements, medication, impotence medication, hypnotherapy, sex aids the lot) ive been on Finasteride 5mg a day for 5 months (had taken it before) and from the research i have seen on here I have 100% crashed. Urination is better (although prefer seated) but my everything has shrunk below and im now completely impotent with a high sex drive. I have got my head around it and accepted it, need to research more on here from other members

1 Like

how do you get the template for a member story?

Hi safcchris,

Just go to create a new post, select your category as member stories and it should pop up. Then you can fill it out.

1 Like