Androgen receptor overexpression and sensitivity to hormones reversed by epigenetic therapy that restores Pur-α to a transcriptional repressor complex of AR deregulated in HRPC

@ Lostinaustin, It is OK there is not justification for my bad English, bur I will love to read anything from Greek in another language, and I will say the same just a light-hearted moment… lol

Alas, you won’t get the chance. I can only speak English with confidence.

I’m sorry if I offended you, it was not my intention.

1 Like

Well I speak, read and write two language, and I am trying to learn a third one.
My English is not perfect, but it is good enough for me to communicate.
Corrections do not offend me at all, it is all the way around.
The only confidence that I care is when I am going to fuck…lol

2 Likes

My eyes are peeled. Which brand do you use? Are you on a regular or keto diet? I’ve been reading about potential safety concerns about taking exogenous ketones and the only thing that I’ve found is that it can temporarily prevent you from losing weight as your body’s natural ketone production is disrupted. But long term effects are unknown.

Here’s a comprehensive list of ways to inhibit TNF-alpha:

It’s a selfhacked article though, so take with a grain of salt.

2 Likes

I just bought a bottle of 60 pills in Amazon for $14, make sure that is only B-hydroxybutyrate with not flavor or others ingredients.
I am finishing the whole bottle today (I stated 3 days ago, 60 pills in 4 days, split 5 5 5 at day, the last 5 I keep it before bed time) , I sleep incredible good since i started 3 day ago.
B-HYDROXYBUTYRATE is a TNF-ALPHA inhibitor also LPS inhibitor and it is a potent HDAC inhibitor.
I believe that dosage and timing + what do you eat during the protocol can impact on the outcome, I prefer to fasting as a part of the protocol to keep inflammation low as possible, so it going to help to keep LPS low.

4 Likes

Have you consulted with an expert to know if superdosing exogenous ketones like that is safe at all? I believe you when you say you are experiencing incredibly great sleep and that makes me excited but I am also quite alarmed. Isnt it dangerous to try to improve our condition by so non-specifically shutting down such a general mechanism in the body. We also don’t know if that part of the pathway is the root cause of the gene dysregulation.

Let’s say its working and it’s targeting the right genes but wouldn’t what you’re doing (in the way of inhibiting HDAC) have systemic and genotoxic effects? Some chemo drugs act as HDAC inhibitors, they target one cancer but often have the undesired effect of provoking other cancers. Correct me if I am wrong.

It is safe, I am not concerned at all, I finished today a bottle of 60 pills in 4 days, and I order another one.
After Finasteride I am not afraid to any drug, there are not more dangerous drug out there than Fin and we took it.
Don’t worry, just wait, if I don’t die and get cure then you can take, give me a month or so I will keep you posted.

1 Like

Any source for this?

Bro, Google you will found out like I did.

1 Like

There is literally no one who has superdosed BHB like that that I’ve found online and I have not found any long term studies on taking supplemental exogenous ketones, as if such a thing even existed before the whole keto fad started. Do you mind linking to some sources?

Bro, I just too my last 7 pills and I ready to sleep, tomorrow I will send you some links.
If we still alive after talking Fin, I don’t have any doubt that taking an ultra high dosage of ketones will do anything worse.

2 Likes

Maybe it doesn’t seem that dangerous, but only for D-BHB which is the main chiral form of BHB and is produced during exercise and of course during ketosis. Keto esters (D-BHB) have been researched by Oxford and the NIH for over 15 years, but keto ester products all contain stevia which is an endocrine disruptor. BHB salts contain 50% or more L-BHB which isn’t something that’s naturally occurring in the body. Its effects on the body are largely unknown.

2 Likes

You Know what ? Everything that we eat is an endocrine disruptor, since sea salt, tomatoes, olive oil, and the list goes on, afraid to take or eat every single thing is not going anywhere.
I am fine, I sleep good last night, morning erections, libido is fine too,
You can wait to recover naturally if you want.

I get it, my guy. You think I am overly paranoid, but I have my reasons for being extra careful while I know that many others here shouldn’t worry as much. I used to be able to eat anything like you but then I ended back here on this forum after a supplement mishap and ever since then I’ve developed a sensitivity to many things. I wouldn’t be here having this conversation with you if I never took those cacao nibs in the first place. Others like anhedonicape and Dubya have a similar story regarding methyl donors.

Stevia can act as a progesterone antagonist and agonizes catsper. For the former maybe that’s good or bad for us, I am not sure.

Anyway, back to the BHB. I am glad to hear you’re continuing to sleep well so that’s incredible news. How has it improved your sleep so far, by the way? I don’t mind recovering more slowly and I am willing to weigh all the risks vs benefits before trying so I look forward to updates from the sideline.

Thank you for finding out about this, it gives us hope.

1 Like

So I was doing some quick browsing and saw this.
Thats funny I literally just had this blood test.
It was in range.
Are you familiar with th1 vs th2 immunity?
The balance of pro inflammatory and anti inflammatory responses.
im more so looking at swinging things towards a th1 bias myself. Immune stimulation.
immune regulation. Upregulated, downregulated. How about just regulated?

I understand Bro, let me try for awhile BHB, and let see what happen next, I will start my second bottle tonight.

It is an interesting idea. Maybe the progress for some with paleo/carnivore/keto, fasting, hiit (replenishes glycogen), weightlifting (replenishes glycogen), has something to do with the ketogenic state with production from bhb. Might be nonsense, but an interesting idea nevertheless…

1 Like

Which bottle is that? :smiley:

Definetly fast has been around the forums for a long time

1 Like