Androgen receptor overexpression and sensitivity to hormones reversed by epigenetic therapy that restores Pur-α to a transcriptional repressor complex of AR deregulated in HRPC

Betaine HCL. Took it for a week. Now 2 months later still as fucked as the crash after. Shriveled my penis, gave me gyno and insomnia. I think my pssd went from moderate to severe.

1 Like

By HDACI-bicalutamide I assume they mean a combination of an HDAC inhibitor and bicalutamide? It’s confusing that they didn’t mention which HDAC inhibitors they used.

It seems like PFS, PSSD and all other conditions are caused by very low levels of androgens, however bicalutamide shouldn’t cause low levels of androgens because it simply blocks the androgen receptor. Do you guys think this would have the same effect as inducing low levels of androgens? Or perhaps this could be a seemingly paradoxical cure.

Can you explain further your protocol with DNMT1 inhibitors, I really think that can work and I would like to know the specifics of your protocol.

To inhibit DNMT1 ? read this
Background

5-alpha reductase type 2 (SRD5A2) , an enzyme that is critical for prostatic development and growth, is utilized as an inhibitory target by finasteride for patients with bladder outlet obstrution secondary to BPH. However, we have found that many aging benign prostate tissues do not express the enzyme. Since the SRD5A2 promoter contains a CpG island, we hypothesized that somatic methylation of the promoter would be regulated by DNA methyltransferases leading to suppression of SRD5A2.

Result

We found that methylation of SRD5A2 was regulated by DNA methytransferase 1 (DNMT1) and the cytokines, TNF-alpha, NF-κB and IL-6, regulated DNMT1protein expression and thereby indirectly affected SRD5A2 promoter methylation and gene expression.

Induction of inflammation with lipopolysaccharide (LPS) stimulated the TNFR1/NF-κB/IL-6/DNMT1 pathway, leading to hypermethylation of the SRD5A2 promoter and silencing of SRD5A2, while treatment with both LPS and TNF-alpha inhibitor reversed this pathway and reactivated SRD5A2.

http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/75/15_Supplement/1052.short

2 Likes

Methylprednisolone is a potent LPS and TNF-alpha inhibitor, this always been my idea or my believe why anonymous get cured.

1 Like

Who would like to experiment?

I would love to try, the problem is to find the doctor to do the procedure.
But also it should be out there others medication that suppress LPS and TNF

Couldn’t methylprednisolone act as a methyl donor? In that case it would be very dangerous.

why?

I will not act as a methyl donor, in reality methylprednisolone is a compound made by methyl+prednisolone the methyl group is already bond to prednisolone.

I would like to try methylprednisolone … but I cant find an easy/cheap way to get it. If a pharmacist can give me some lol (France)

I think indiamart is always a good place to go.

Methylprednisolone is dangerous stuff, don’t don’t do it by yourself, use a professional.
1-Long term low dosage or normal dosage you will have the risk of develop crushing syndrome.
2-High dosage short term have the same risk, you will lower the risk if is administer for a professional.
High dosage short term was that seems what made to recover Anonymous.

At this point it doesn’t matter anymore if it’s risky or not.
What is low dosage ?

I think there are way better options if u do it for the demethylation properties of methylprednisolone. Methylprednisoline isn´t even really used for this property.

It is true but Methylprednisolone was what made Anonymous to get recovered.

B-HYDROXYBUTYRATE is a strong HDAC inhibitor, I started talking it today I am planning to take the whole bottle in a 4 days, keep you posted.

1 Like

Methylprednisolone was what helped Anonymous to get recovered. I wonder why more people haven’t tried this treatment.

Something like that ?
https://fr.iherb.com/pr/BPI-Sports-Best-Pre-Workout-Beta-Hydroxybutyrate-Ketone-Energy-Formula-Watermelon-Ice-11-11-oz-315-g/74034

Because not doctor are going to prescribe you a treatment or medication without a diagnosis.
And we are not talking about a pack of pills, we are talking about a IV ( medication suministre
suministre in vain ) of a high dosage of glucorticoids class drug what is risky to anybody.

1 Like

Please read his thread again. There does not seem to be any connection between the treatment and his recovery.

1 Like