Allopregnanolone pill -- coming in 6-7 years

Another thumbs down for Etifoxine.

Guys, there’s a direct precursor to allopregnanolone that you can buy called 5a-DHP. It’s supposed to be very effective and the reactions from pfs sufferers using it seem to be very positive. Check out this forum on it: swolesource.com/forum/post-f … a-dhp.html

I just ordered mine, takes awhile to get delivered though.

Here’s the link to the vendor idealabsdc.com/lab/

I’m just looking at that site now.

Do you know if the 5a-DHP has to be injected ?

No, it does not have to be injected.

You can use it orally or topically. Topically will give you a slower, smoother dosage. Oral will give a more powerful effect

I was hesitant to use it at first because it is a research chemical with a disclaimer on the site but I have been in a bad place this week and decided to give it a run at a very low dose topically.

How did the 5a-DHP work for you guys?

It did two things for me…Jack and shit…

That’s a bummer, seems to help some and not so much others.

What happened? Did it go well?

It calms you, but nothing spectacular. I went through two bottles using 8-10 drops at a time.

1 Like

Getting mine tomorrow, it seems the guys over at AnabolicMinds.com swear by the stuff.

2 Likes

Hello I tried allopregnolone via IdealLabs, it definetly help with anxiety and difficulty to talk, also with emotions but I dont know it can be used as treatment. Also I sleeped a lot more (that could be nice to restablish some neuro connections).

Anyways the body did adapt to it use very quickly.

Are you saying that it became less effective as you got used to it?

Where did you get it? I can’t find it anywhere.

I assume he’s talking about the same product. It’s a precursor to allopreg called 5a-dhp

1 Like

I might give this a try, it’s pretty cheap.

So it’s not the one by Sage right both different ?

Hey @dannyfc , how are you doing? Are you still alive and well?
I’m sorry to dredge up an old thread but did you ever try the etifoxine?