Allopregnanolone pill -- coming in 6-7 years

Has anyone else here tried allopregnanolone ?

Homeopathy is bullshit. Please stop wasting time and money on pseudo science.

I also dont believe in it but i found SCIENTIFIC studies about this particular substance and it was 5 euros On the pharmacy that is 10 meters fromy office, so i bought it. I hope thats ok for you…

There’s nothing scientific about the concept of homeopathy, regardless of what substance it is.

Too bad then that this was a study published on pubmed where they measured allopregnanolone before and after administration of the compound, in mice…

DannyFc, did you ever try Etifoxine?

Is there a natural way -other than alcohol- to raise allo? Or get it to be produced etc I don’t know the exact word for it. I’ve just started to get muscle twitches and it’s driving me nuts!

edit: Found this: 4abettermemory.com/memory/hormon … in-health/

…Allopregnanolone is a metabolite of progesterone which is produced in the body. Progesterone comes the master hormone pregnenolone, and pregnenolone is available in this country as a health food supplement. If you’ve attended one of my classes you learned of the importance of pregnenolone as well as the hormone it produces – DHEA, estrogen and testosterone in promoting brain health, and how these are dramatically reduced by age, but can be boosted with this simple supplement which costs less than $25…

Sounded like a scam to me but is there any credibility? I’ve searched over forum and read some conflicting ideas.

Etifoxine did not help me or do anything at all, I bought it from awake brain, I also have emoxypine but haven’t tried it yet

Just ordered etifoxine- worth a shot.

Another thumbs down for Etifoxine.

Guys, there’s a direct precursor to allopregnanolone that you can buy called 5a-DHP. It’s supposed to be very effective and the reactions from pfs sufferers using it seem to be very positive. Check out this forum on it: swolesource.com/forum/post-f … a-dhp.html

I just ordered mine, takes awhile to get delivered though.

Here’s the link to the vendor idealabsdc.com/lab/

I’m just looking at that site now.

Do you know if the 5a-DHP has to be injected ?

No, it does not have to be injected.

You can use it orally or topically. Topically will give you a slower, smoother dosage. Oral will give a more powerful effect

I was hesitant to use it at first because it is a research chemical with a disclaimer on the site but I have been in a bad place this week and decided to give it a run at a very low dose topically.

How did the 5a-DHP work for you guys?

It did two things for me…Jack and shit…

That’s a bummer, seems to help some and not so much others.

What happened? Did it go well?

It calms you, but nothing spectacular. I went through two bottles using 8-10 drops at a time.

1 Like

Getting mine tomorrow, it seems the guys over at AnabolicMinds.com swear by the stuff.

2 Likes

Hello I tried allopregnolone via IdealLabs, it definetly help with anxiety and difficulty to talk, also with emotions but I dont know it can be used as treatment. Also I sleeped a lot more (that could be nice to restablish some neuro connections).

Anyways the body did adapt to it use very quickly.