After using Hcg,my T and E2 are on a very high level,what should I do

you are right.But I dont konw what other tests I can do.

How is ur cortisol and thyroid?

I dont know.I have not done any tests about these

Just wait it out my man…Dont ever be tempted to take aromatase inhibitors.

1 Like

Yeah never even touch those aromatase inhibitors, they will force u to kill urself. Worst drugs ever.

2 Likes

At his current level, I think he should directly go for Aromasin 12.5mg or Anastrozole 0.5mg every second.

He has hyperestrogenism and any doctor will be happy to prescribe that. Otherwise, he is at high risk of developing gynecomastia.

I am in the same situation as the original poster and on Aromasin 12.5mg (AI) every second day. I am feeling better each day as my estrogen goes down so far. Problem with AI is that people uses very high dose when it is not needed.

Read the studies of dosages and you will find out that you can get 90% of the effect with 25% of the prescribed drug, while minimising secondary effects. Key is to take as less as possible but as much as needed. Oh, and this should not be even mentioned but … do not take drugs while staying in your sofa! First and most side effect free method to improve your hormone profile is exercise!

Was ur e2 high before starting aromasin? Are u on trt?

But i would prefer proviron or some dht drug instead of AI’s for reducing e2. AI’s are just another fin type drugs.

Yes, mi E2 (and androgens) were at supraphysiological levels (T at 2600, DHT over 2.5, E2 at 105, etc…) after taking Clomid for 3 months. This is the only reason to start an AI (which I am not particularly in favour of) as it was necessary.

No, I am not on TRT and I will never be.

Yes, Proviron is another valid indirect option. I am also using Andractim in the genital area and chest in order to address local issues.

My dht is also over 2500pg/ml,normal level is 250-990.Do you think its necessary for me to continue to inject hcg?And how is the effect of Andractim ?

I am not a doctor so I cannot evaluate that. The previous question is why you took HCG at first and how much was your dosage and frequency. The only thing that is clear is that you urgently need Aromasin or Anastrozole.

Man plz don’t suggest these drugs to anyone, they can easily get overdosed and can wreck havoc to bones and joints, i have seen people here getting shooting pains in spine from even 0.25 mg arimidex even with trt. Estrogen is our best friend, our life.

A doctor has to evaluate and prescribe, it doesn’t really matter than I say. I also saying that AI must be used for short periods and on the lowest possible dose to address the issue.

Nobody should get overdose if they do monthly blood tests during the treatment. The intention is to bring estrogen to normal/optimal levels (20-35) not to deplete it. Common sense when using ANY medication, please. We are in this situation because of lack of due diligence and common sense (and negligent doctors in most cases), we should have learnt from that.

Estrogen at the levels of the OP is not our friend, it is fuel for cell mutations and may lead to several death threatening diseases, and gynecomastia of course.

I don’t see any difference between anti androgens and anti estrogens, both are screwing and playing with the receptors even at lowest doses possible. Good that it works for u, maybe u r not that sensitive but i don’t think any Man should take a potent breast cancer medication even if a doctor says so. Fin and Arimidex/Aromasin are same. Both are playing with the most vital enzymes of the body.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-69712-6
That shall be the reason

All this playing around with drugs based on broscience read on bodybuilding forums etc, when we already know we have something wrong with us that drugs can make worse. I think almost everyone ends up making themselves worse and I haven’t seen a single credible recovery via it in 15 years. It’s so sad.

1 Like

I feel sad, too.I had seen people recover with HCG, and I saw it as my last hope.But that’s not the case.

Why don’t u try dht? It will balance out ur e2 as well.

Becaus after using hcg,my dht is also on a very high level(over 2500,normal level is(250-990)

Man sorry to say but u seem to have androgen receptor insensitivity/resistance just like me and many others here. Unfortunately there’s no cure for this. A guy here got cured from this by using very high dose proviron but it will make u a guinea pig. All we can do is to live healthy that’s it, maybe it will help some symptoms but not cure. This is a curse we have got. I wish i had got hypogonadism from Fin.