After using Hcg,my T and E2 are on a very high level,what should I do

Man plz don’t suggest these drugs to anyone, they can easily get overdosed and can wreck havoc to bones and joints, i have seen people here getting shooting pains in spine from even 0.25 mg arimidex even with trt. Estrogen is our best friend, our life.

A doctor has to evaluate and prescribe, it doesn’t really matter than I say. I also saying that AI must be used for short periods and on the lowest possible dose to address the issue.

Nobody should get overdose if they do monthly blood tests during the treatment. The intention is to bring estrogen to normal/optimal levels (20-35) not to deplete it. Common sense when using ANY medication, please. We are in this situation because of lack of due diligence and common sense (and negligent doctors in most cases), we should have learnt from that.

Estrogen at the levels of the OP is not our friend, it is fuel for cell mutations and may lead to several death threatening diseases, and gynecomastia of course.

I don’t see any difference between anti androgens and anti estrogens, both are screwing and playing with the receptors even at lowest doses possible. Good that it works for u, maybe u r not that sensitive but i don’t think any Man should take a potent breast cancer medication even if a doctor says so. Fin and Arimidex/Aromasin are same. Both are playing with the most vital enzymes of the body.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-69712-6
That shall be the reason

All this playing around with drugs based on broscience read on bodybuilding forums etc, when we already know we have something wrong with us that drugs can make worse. I think almost everyone ends up making themselves worse and I haven’t seen a single credible recovery via it in 15 years. It’s so sad.

1 Like

I feel sad, too.I had seen people recover with HCG, and I saw it as my last hope.But that’s not the case.

Why don’t u try dht? It will balance out ur e2 as well.

Becaus after using hcg,my dht is also on a very high level(over 2500,normal level is(250-990)

Man sorry to say but u seem to have androgen receptor insensitivity/resistance just like me and many others here. Unfortunately there’s no cure for this. A guy here got cured from this by using very high dose proviron but it will make u a guinea pig. All we can do is to live healthy that’s it, maybe it will help some symptoms but not cure. This is a curse we have got. I wish i had got hypogonadism from Fin.

Why did Proviron can cure him?I think we can only recover by a miracle

This was his post.

Research… we already know something’s wrong with our receptors…so why to wait more !

Meanwhile u can take the survey and help the research !

Have you tried fasting?I’d like to have a try

Yep i tried it for 6 days, water fasting. No long term effects, felt very weak for few days even after stopping fast.

@swq5803000 I wouldn’t completely write hcg off. The general consensus around here is to do a low dose protocol everyday for months. From what I’ve gathered on here you’re doing a protocol for a normal person and usually doesn’t give any of us results

1 Like

I dont understand.normal person?I’m injecting myself with HCG.And I am not a normal person.I would like to have a small amount of HCG injected every day, but I have to go to the hospital and ask the nurse to give me an injection. It’s too much trouble to go every day.

Or else u could try a low dose of 250IU every Monday, Wednesday, Friday… a guy here got cured from it ! It may help.

I have three injections left, and then I’m ready to stop the HCG

hey,bro.I have tested my AR cag segment repetition.The result is 27.

How are you feeling now

I found this article; https://moreplatesmoredates.com/post-finasteride-syndrome/

Seems he suggests to try proviron if you hormone levels are good/high enough. So in your case proviron seems to be next logical step if his theory is correct. Also seen some recovery stories with proviron.

But of course this is best done under supervision of a doctor.