After using Hcg,my T and E2 are on a very high level,what should I do

I feel so bad,bro.I dont konw what should I do

I feel so bad,bro.I dont konw what should I do…

Have you done the AR CAG segment repetition test?

No bro these tests are not even available in this country. But I am 100% sure my problems are with androgen receptors becoz I took a Proviron tablet on Oct last year and didn’t feel anything for 3 weeks. After that I took 6 tabs at once and it made me worse.

So why if it’s all clear that it’s the Androgen receptor why is there no 100% focus by the PFS foundation. Melcangi and all the users over here to find a way to repair the AR?

People like @awor already made it clear there’s some severe problem with our androgen receptors (don’t know about hypogonads here).

What about money?

1 Like

I have done AR CAG segment repetition test and dht level test .And I will tell you result.And how long have you had PFS? And How are your muscles now?

1 year

Totally dead, I lose balance while walking. Exercise has no effects. My body went from a bodybuilder to an aids patient since that last 1 mg dose.

What was the result?

I read somewhere here even this CAG repeating test is not enough in our case as it only rules out what has happened to our dna.

Well, high estradiol isn’t good anyway my man. It’s going to merk your sex drive anyway. Maybe try something like DIM to lower the estradiol.

How long since your last HCG injection?
If its anything less than two to 3 weeks i would wait it out…HCG isnt permanent…At least not in normal ppl, so i dont know about us.

1 Like

3000IU twice a week. I’ve had six injections.I have HCG injections every Wednesday and Sunday

But how long have you been off?

about 3 days

you are right.But I dont konw what other tests I can do.

How is ur cortisol and thyroid?

I dont know.I have not done any tests about these

Just wait it out my man…Dont ever be tempted to take aromatase inhibitors.

1 Like

Yeah never even touch those aromatase inhibitors, they will force u to kill urself. Worst drugs ever.

2 Likes

At his current level, I think he should directly go for Aromasin 12.5mg or Anastrozole 0.5mg every second.

He has hyperestrogenism and any doctor will be happy to prescribe that. Otherwise, he is at high risk of developing gynecomastia.