Adrenal Fatigue

I was thinking that maybe the people who recover to 100% and then relapse are suffering from adrenal fatigue. They recover, but their adrenals and endocrine system cannot keep 100% so they give out. What do you think?

I’m interested in this Alex Tuggle guy in SF. Letsconvenience recovered, then relapsed, then recovered using holistic medicine via Alex Tuggle.

1 Like

Btw, I just got a PM from letsconvenience and he’s still going strong. From what I understood about 95%. The thing thats lacking he says is that he gets tired early and lacks some zest for life at times.

What did letsconvenience do to help himself?

Look him up and read his posts, he treated adrenal fatigue and copper toxicity. To be honest, I am skeptical about the whole thing, but it can’t hurt, so I think I’m going to try it.

PFS is causing adrenal fatigue. Adrenal fatigue is not causing PFS.

1 Like

How do you know this? How do you know fixing one won’t fix the other?

i have spent years focusing on the adrenal fatigue aspect. i have been at points where i basically fixed the adrenal fatigue. i had my energy back and no more brain fog. my erections and libido and body structure were still as shitty as before.

agree. fin/saw palmetto caused estrogen dominance which suppressed adrenal glands which resulted in lower cortisone production, which slowed many organs including our liver and thyroid, which resulted in slower metabolism and lowered vitamin D production which caused …
what a mess? isn’t it.
taking vitamin D and other vitamins and fixing adrenal gland will give some energy back but will not fix our issue at all. It is totally irreversible.

1 Like

It is totally irreversible only with present medical treatments but who knows the research Awor is conducting brings us good news.

Sp, how long were you taking saw palmetto for and how much were you taking?

please read my story.
320 mg one cap for about 6 - 7 months.

I took treatment from alex tuggle during march of last year
it didn’t help for me…i spend like $600 on supplements
the only supplement i used that helped me was “endocrine disruptor relief” which i swallow 2 tabs twice a day

using the ball zinger helped me a lot too…it helps my balls to produce testrosterone

and no mastrubation too…
i have stopped eating dairy,sugar and fruits…

all these things helped me get through during the day

and now i am exploring the candida angle…

Im also trying out a treatment with alex…my hair sample just got in the usa…lets wait see what this will turn out to be. But i gotta say…im very excited

My Vitamin D levels where the same before and after propecia. That is invalid.

1 Like

How can spstriken just assume its irreversible?? That pisses me off ,god didnt he just read that the guy has recovered??? Damn it

Been a while since i was here, im still roughly the same as before with constant brainfog and some digestive issues.
Like spstriken i was also affected by the saw palmetto which i took for 5 months back in 2006.
Just browsing through the recoveries here it appears most people there seemed to cure their problems with healthy diet and exercise not overnight of course but over the course of 6-12 months or so.I’m going to give it another shot with the healthy living stuff as what usually happens is i do it for a week or so but then get depressed again and stop.

Hi The_Ruffneck

did you get any improvement like 10% over the time of 6 years?
I feel better on Vit D but as soon as I stop it I go back to square one within 2 days. Exactly when I was crashed. The same severe headache/brain fog, muscle cramps, nausea and loose motion.

Yes I repeat, PFS seems to be 100% irreversible.It has no cure at present. How can any body claim if you don’t know the root cause.

people who claim to recover either

1- They are liars. They just want to draw attension.
2- use a lot of stuff (like Tribulus, tongat Ali,horny goat weed etc, vitamins like Vitamin D and Vitamin B etc) and come and make claims of recovery but if you read later on they on the same point.Recent example is of IHP. Please read his new posts he is falling behind again. He made his claims while he was taking bunch of supps but as time went by these supps have started to loose their effect.

IHP is still ok, he doesn’t have sexual problems anymore.

IHP’s last post was on October 5. He said he is still doing great sexually but continues to have brainfog. Rather than the brainfog recurring, I think that is one symptom that never left him

How do you take that to mean that he is falling behind?

Strike the only supplement i take is a magnesium colloid (liquid form of magnesium) which i put into a pump spray bottle and spray on my skin once per day.Most people these days are very low in magnesium and it is better absorbed through the skin anyway, taking too much orally will cause diarrhea.I do recommend maca powder and used it myself for a long while but i find i get allergy symptoms from taking oral supplements such as sore throat, tiredness, increased brainfog etc.

Anyway i recommend the magnesium liquid sprayed onto the skin as magnesium will calm you down, improve your digestion and liver function.Don’t spray too much on or you will get calcium deficiencies a couple of sprays per day is what i use.