A long-term PFS sufferer says he is cured from the disease after undergoing this protocol

It’s tough to gauge this, given everything else, but I would say yes. I’m currently experiencing several personal and professional setbacks, and they’re not bothering me as much I would have thought. The motivation isn’t what I’d like i to be at all, but the depression seems to be easing slightly from the very deep dark hole we sometimes find ourselves in.

9 Likes

Doing pretty well here. I had a setback as described in my last post but seems like it was just the usual ebbs and flows of normal PFS, as I am back on track now.

Will keep updating just, not a whole lot to report right now. Feeling pretty good.

8 Likes

I think I will aks my doctor about this HCG, looks promise.

How tf do you get prescribed this by a doctor?

I’d also like to know. My doc said HCG was withdrawn by the FDA so he can’t get it from his normal suppliers. I haven’t seen him in months though, so maybe things have changed.

Any updates @trav @Trazohell @NewYorker @Tyr @devils342?

Maybe we can close off this hCG chapter if it comes to pass that very few benefits are achieved overall.

1 Like

Currently on TRT. But I will ask my doctor about it, but the appointment is not until the end of April. Long waiting times at the university clinics.

Any benefits experienced on TRT @Trazohell?

For the pfs cases that don’t respond to trt , is the key to push through on a trt protocol until you just start responding even though it will make you feel awful for the first bit, like Pal on dht?Seems his receptors started working again after flooding them, desentizing.?

1 Like

Correct !.. it may take continuous treatment for atleast a year and i guess adding proviron to it will work on the receptors faster. We just need to push through the initial weeks. Worth a try.

Nope does absolutely nothing long term. awor was already on TRT before PFS and no longer responds to it the same, I used it for 8 months myself and got no improvements. Lots of other guys tried it long term with no results.

1 Like

Not with some powerful androgen like proviron. Testosterone is a weak androgen to even have any changing effects on the receptors.

Eh not sure plenty of people have tried it here there’s some people who have had success with it but not many. Im eager to try somthing like Trestolone intramuscular injections but no clue where the right source is I don’t want to poison myself and get some bunk. I’ll try the topical one maybe sometime soon but I doubt even that would be strong enough.

1 Like

I don’t think anyone has tried proviron for even a month properly, just a week or 2 and got worse and that’s it. No one continued it for months. I will take a tab everyday once this thyroid and cortisol gets under control.

That trestolone recovery guy pmed me the source from where he used to order it. Idk where did that pm go.

2 Likes

I’m still on it, still feeling WAY better mentally. To the point I’m pretty much spoiled now with how the experience of the planet feels again. I’m not 100%, but it’s the sort of thing that makes you go “gosh now THAT particular mode of thinking/experience/feeling came back a bit I can’t believe how bad it all was.”

Must say there have been negligible sexual improvements. I have this idea I maybe woke up with a boner from a sex dream, but I could be reaching a bit on that.

I am writing this up but for a summary been on 350-400iu MWF the last month, first two or three months were 250-300iu MWF and I take 2000iu D3 twice a week. On it 4.5 months in total so far.

Edit - I also don’t know how long I’ll stay on it or what I’ll do after, though probably will see out the 6 months at least.

4 Likes

It do a shit.

Fascinating @jinstewart. Is it the only thing you are on? What specific aspects have improved for you. I have terrible emotional blunting, not to mention lack of libido.

Hi there - it’s pretty much as per the prior post there. I will really struggle to put it any better tbh. You know how you’d struggle to describe to anyone that the “world immersion” vanished with PFS? That’s better, if that’s even a symptom I can express properly!

Sleep is amazing. Better than pre-fin even. I have the WORST sleep hygiene in the WORLD and I often have the TV on to sleep. Even with that I manage a full, restful nights’ sleep. Bear in mind that improved a bit a year back, at the same time as my PCT, then a bit more the same time I was on proviron (although ups and downs mind) and this just got even better.

Still I think blunted emotionally but DEAR GOD much better than it was with full-on PFS. I have hobbies now I look forward to, I can think of a movie during the day and enjoy watching it that evening, in the process of buying a house… I am absolutely not who I was but so much more “whole”.

I think erection quality only negligible improvements. But I have wondered that morning wood was a little better these past two weeks even. It’s slight though, I’m not getting excited. Libido not really anything, although I care much less about it. I’m also not masturbating more than once a week. If that. Still shrunken balls and still hard-flaccid.

I think the weak muscles and tendons type thing is easing up very slightly although I’m not going back to bodybuilding any time soon (which I miss dearly.)

Diet isn’t great at all - just eat what I fancy. Doesn’t seem to affect things, digestion is pretty much pre-PFS now. It was HORRENDOUS but now it’s fine. Spicy stuff, fish, all the weird intolerances gone, but they seemed to shift a bit early/mid last year.

Have the feeling this’ll be a LONG and stumbling process if I even get better at all but I cannot deny these improvements have done the world of good for my wellbeing.

Sorry if that’s rambling! I think that’s the best I got.

6 Likes

This is all from hcg?

My feeling is some improvement from steroids/PCT a year ago, some more from/following my proviron run and lots more from this, as improvement occurred at the same times.

1 Like