A couple reads regarding 5ARi Withdrawl Process - Possible Reasoning of Crash

Here we go. DHT is important for NO synthesis. But just the beginning of that pathway which also includes aminos and minerals.
That’s why you can help NO with l - arginine but it will be used up quite quickly. Ppl with high dht have ED problems.
As I said, it is more than just dht related, it is the whole path from androgens to be taken into the cell via AR and the following! paths.
And M.said dht would not be essential in adults male. They knew it. And they lied. So, I paid for this lie? I want my money back.

Before my disease, L-citrulline and L-Arginine had significant positive effects on my body. Now, neither have any effect what so ever. Signaling via the receptor is necessary here and taking NO precursors will not help this if you do not have a receptor that works properly.

Please cite your sources with guys with high DHT have ED problems lol

My mother’s partner.
PPL taking statins. (fin is also a cholesterol blocker)
PLL taking AB.
Cauda equinea syndrome.
There are different reasons for ED, and you can get it though having high dht levels.
As I said, erections/sexual behaviour is more than just androgens. Best

I understand that, all I asked was for you to cite your sources showing that high DHT can cause ED. Giving me word salad again isn’t citing sources.

I think you haven’t read my post properly.
I mentioned what causes ED even having high DHT levels. So, high DHT levels don’t mean you get an erection. There is much more involved.

If that information is word salad, hm. You might have done an interpretation.

I feel that gents93 simply wanted you to cite sources rather than making an unsubstantiated claim.

I feel that he should have read properly. That cannot be that difficult. Assuming something cause not understanding and on that demanding things is waste of time. And it won’t help him getting out of PAS.
Interesting are the similar sides to pfs though and the possible common roots.
Good luck.

My man, you just made a claim that high DHT causes ED. Yeah, other factors can play into ED but you stated that high DHT can cause ED. You were asked to cite sources for a claim. You did not. I read your post properly as many others probably have as well.

No, asking you to cite sources isn’t going to cure me of whatever I have but you spewing out random and incorrect information isn’t going to do us any good either. Especially for the new guys that come here who have no idea what is going on with them.

1 Like

Can you cite your source saying high DHT CAUSES ED? No? What a pity.
Unless you do so, you should learn to read properly and in context.
What you are interpreting, is your problem.

The kindergarten level argument, that newcomers would not understand correctly shows me you obviously know what other ppl think and understand - you are a magician.

BTW: What symptoms have you cured so far? Any? If you have, do you think you should post it?What if someone claims you did not show the studies behind your treatment protocol? I can imagine you are in a very bad situation, no question at all. It might be helpful for you to do big research what you could do re improvements.

How many useful hints based on your own experience and others have you given so far to newscomers in order to support and help them? How many?

No, I can’t cite those sources because I didn’t make that ludicrous claim, you did. It’s in plain black and white text where you’re making a causation statement without a source.

I haven’t cured anything considering the etiology of this is on a molecular and perhaps a epigenetic level, and I only continue to worsen, but I am not sure what that has to do with anything that we’re talking about.

Regarding your question about helping new comers, I don’t know how many but you can peruse through my posts on PH and Solve, i’m sure you’ll find a lot. And what I post can be backed by scientific literature, so if you’d like to question the validity of what I say let me know here.

Alright thats enough. Everyone here has had their lives affected in some form or fashion, we’re in this shit togerher. Stop with the bantering

1 Like

You’re missing the point and driving home one that’s already understood.

Spewing incorrect information, especially with a condition like ours, could be very dangerous.

1 Like

I agree with gents. It is important that we call out blatantly incorrect and misleading information which has the risk of being dangerous, as it can lead desperate newcomers dangerously astray and muddy the already exceedingly murky waters.

2 Likes

I think that’s a good point, @orthogs, re: newcomers. Posts should be clear and easy to understand for both new and old posters. If we’re to grow the userbase, we need to make the information as accessible as possible.

I’d say that we should stop using abbreviations (I found it hard to understand what people were talking about) and start sharing links to sources.
At worst it’ll take a few extra seconds.

Just my 2c.

2 Likes

I don’t disagree. To be clear the sentiment that excess DHT causes ED is not true. It causes many other things like acne, balding, increase in body hair, but ED is not one of them.

By the way the first post was authored by Mew and Awor. Its a very enlightening piece of work and I recommend that any new comers do take the time to read it.

1 Like

What are you talking about, man? You cannot even cite what I wrote. Cause YOU misunderstood. Learn to read. Where did I say it? Where? Nowhere. As long as you are not able to cite me HIGH DHT causes ED, you are just a storyteller.
I haven’t seen any of your help hints. Can you cite? lol
I know enough studies - how about that one?: DHT does not play a role in adults. M.in 1997. lol
So, keep going on with great studies like that one. We believed and have been destroyed. Ridiculous.
Don’t claim again things I didn’t say, man.
If you have cured some of your symptoms, you can tell us what you did. But you won’t be able to explain it fully with studies cause there are unknown variables. So, as long as you don’t cure a single! of your symptoms, I won’t discuss with you anymore that matter as I can read all studies myself. You seem to be a young stud or someone who has recently passed exams and thinks that he will find the cure just by reading studies. Being an academic (I am one as well) means here nothing. You even cannot cite or read correctly my lines, man.
Get a cure finally for your symptoms, but not just by reading studies. Period and out.

I think he just misconstrued what you said. Above you said people with high DHT have ED problems. That statement can be easily confused with the notion that “excess DHT causes ED”. Thanks for clarifying

1 Like

Exactely. Well said. From the context you could say “Even ppl with high dht can have ED.”
Best

This is completely terrifying. How does current research inform recovery regarding sleep issues?

As someone with a history of chronic serious insomnia that was starting to get better I took just 1mg early August and now I wake up suddenly wide awake after only 2 hours of sleep and can’t go back to sleep for hours. It’s been 27 days since I took that one pill. Now I can sleep for only 1-2 hours at a time and 3 hours with ambien. It was never this bad before and it’s not due to respiratory reasons since I keep close track of my CPAP data. I really fucked up and I’m scared.