A closer look at Neurotransmitters for possible therapeutic benefits

LOL yea this is insane.
He’s an expert on PFS because he takes fin and does not get PFS from it. Makes no sense

Yeah its for real 30 minutes for $1000. if you go to his site moreplatemoredates. Hes like a fitness coach or something I honestly have no idea. He just comes across as very knowledgeable when it comes to steroids and testosterone and all that. I only came across him and others by researching finasteride before taking it.

I sent in my samples today

1 Like

Awesome!

Did all the instructions make sense ?

Fingers crossed for high Allopregnanolone and 3-adiol. High testosterone and epitestosterone would be nice too.

Well they got my samples but are refusing to process them because I live in California. They say I need a doctors referral. I got a refund. Major bummer.

If you can find one that would process the results without a doctors referral I will do it if its not too expensive. ZRT labs need doctors referral for people living in California and New York which doesnt make any sense.

I seen your post yesterday. I called them. This is absolutely ridiculous. I put a lot of time into every detail of this so it wouldn’t get messed up. So I’m kicking my self for missing that ZRT won’t test the sample if it’s coming from a CA resident. WTF would they even send it to you. I mean it’s another indication to me that ZRT is trust worthy because they are familiar with every states law and know enough about what they are doing to know that if they tested that sample they violated a BS CA law. But still I’m pissed that they would waste someone’s time like that even sending it to a CA resident if they knew that as soon as they got your sample they planned on telling you that you needed a doctors order. What did they expect you to do run out and get a doctors order just so they could test your sample that they already had? Makes no sense why they would have expected you to do that

Let’s not give up though. Let’s wait until you have the refund and figure out how to get around this . I’m working on other ideas

I got the refund

1 Like