A clarification on my correspondence from Dr Mohit Khera (Baylor)

Good evening forum. I recently published the news that Baylor will be published in September.

But I made a mistake and misled you. Here is what Dr Khera wrote to me

“Thank you for the inquiry. Yes, we suspect the second portion of the study will be published within the next 6 months”

(A moderator has seen evidence of the email)

That answer was sent on May 4 and if we add another 6 months, it means he estimates it would be released by November. Sorry for misleading you. It won’t happen again.

5 Likes

I also saw the message…He (khera)sent me the same message back in April about the penile abnormalities paper that published soon after…

Who could keep up with all the Baylor hoopla…Is this all? Is there gonna be a part 3??

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification - I think you’ll find most of us won’t even mind as we’re so used to Baylor being delayed.

It’s the study that’s coming next month, and always will be.

(Sorry I’m being all cynical but I mean it in a slightly silly sort of way. I do for sure hope it is actually coming.)

6 Likes

I’m still waiting for the day we get a game changer PFS study that leads to the drug being pulled off the market.

I think we could be waiting many years for that to happen.

We aren’t just going to “get” any kind of study. Nobody is going to gift it to us. It’s down to us as a community to make it happen. If it takes years to see these things it’ll be down to a failure at the community level because despite the injustice involved the reality of the situation is that this is our responsibility to solve.

4 Likes

Do you think Fin will ever be pulled off the market for hair loss ?

If we can prove the existence of PFS and identify its pathology it’s probably unlikely it’ll continue to be distributed for cosmetic purposes.

1 Like

I think PFS will only hit home with the general public if PFS can be directly linked to the death of an A list celebrity.

That will probably happen at some point but we will likely be waiting a long time,

No offence intended when I say this but this is the same as saying “we should go on Joe Rogan” or “let’s tweet a celebrity”

In my opinion as I laid out in my long “letter” to the forum as long as we stand back and wait for someone to save us, we are in a bad position.

Everyone needs to play a part in getting the proof, delivering the evidence and getting the publicity.

4 Likes

I have played my part I have donated money to the foundation and taking part in the 23 and me study.

But I’m just one guy who is by no means rich or powerful there is not much I can do on my own.

If I was a rich celebrity I would throw millions into PFS research and never shut up about how the drug had messed me up.

4 Likes

We are just poor people caught in an incredible trap, we are waiting for the study of which we have been waiting for 7 years. We are doing different experiments on ourselves and are failing, the doctors wanted to spit on us. Just like scientists, many scientists think that this is psychosomatics. Years go by and we still suffer from this shit, it’s incredible. I never thought that I would get into such a situation.

5 Likes

I have an email from Khera in Feb 2015 that says the study would be published in the first quarter of 2016. Wish I was joking.

5 Likes

damn thats true

but thats also when they supposedly delayed the study due to the crazy results they had and wanted to double check over everything twice

anyways since part 1 has published i have high hopes for this being the genetic study even though im not supposed to have high hopes

breaking a rule guys sory :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, that is in violation of forum rule 20.3.

3 Likes

I would be happy enough if another company releases a safer and equally effective hairloss medication which make doctors forget about the pink pill.

Just see this project where we have not been able to collect 4 testimonies: YouTube Video Project: Guide, Template and Submission Instructions
(I’m recording mine in the following days)

Or the never-ending survey …

READERS, THIS MUST CHANGE … IF YOU’RE REALLY WORRIED ABOUT HELPING YOURSELF AND OTHER, YOU HAVE TO STEP UP AND TAKE EVERY INITIATIVE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS!

5 Likes

Men generally don’t like the world knowing that they are impotent. You would get a lot more submissions if faces could be blurred.

1 Like

Is part 2 of the study what we are waiting for, for years?
Like this is the full and end version of the whole study?

Im waiting this study for 5.5 years… i can’t believe how time passes. What should we expect from this release in November?

1 Like

Agreed. Nevertheless I do not see plenty of individual videos with blurred faces overloading YouTube either … And, how likely is that one of your friends/coworkers get to see videos about PFS?

It is something tragic that happens to you, you did not kill anyone. I think it is worthy if you can prevent other person from suffering the same luck. It is a noble thing to do.

2 Likes

I know a number of guys who are famous who have PFS, or even big time CEOs. They have all kept this a secret due. We are talking guys who are on TV every night and have millions of eyes on them daily.

2 Likes