9 months Chinese PFS suffer's story, do I have chance to recover from this hell?

How’s Chinese doctor going ?

Hi @Hanru_Sun how do you feel over the last time. What’s going on with the research project.
I don’t hope you are crashed in a deep depression or your case has become worse

Can you inform us updates?

I became the spokesman of Hanru!lol.

Hanru is going to have his penis prosthesis surgery. He doesn’t want to stay with ED for a long time.

As for the research, we haven’t got any updated information. Chinese doctors are very busy. They have to face hundreds of patients a day. They are doing it in their spare time, but I also tend to think they may have encountered difficulties… If there is progress, Hanru will tell you

2 Likes

Isn’t it too early to make such a decision?

Han Ru decided to leave the forum temporarily because he realized that this is not a problem that can be solved in a short time. He is now struggling with whether he should have penile prosthesis surgery to solve this “heart devil”. Although he has bought a plane ticket to the United States, he is still hesitate.

This is not to say that he no longer cares about research. He contacted another well-known doctor in China recently. The doctor promised to hold an academic conference to study this issue. Han Ru’s actions exceeded 99% of Chinese patients.

Although I have some complaints about his lack of enthusiasm for donating to pfsnet, it can’t be denied that without Han Ru, no Chinese doctor knows PFS. Let’s wish Han Ru, whether he decides to have prosthetic surgery or not.

5 Likes

Hi, It is almost 2 years (22 months) after discontinued with fina-poison, and it is time to report back.
Right now I can feel the sexual pleasure when I was aroused. My ejaculation volume get a lot better. By HRT testicles regain some size to normal range, 14-15ml, but they are still smaller than pre-fin.
The remaining two problems are my erection is still hard to maintain and I don’t have any libido before aroused by an intensive sexual stimulation. I think libido will be the most difficult part to recover, and I am planning to have a penile implant to resolve my erection problem first, probably in this July, I have already contacted with Hakky in Atlanta and Sean Park in South Korea, but I am still hesitating.

6 Likes

How long for your mental sides to become better?

Chinese research:
https://dx.doi.org/10.21037/tau-22-92

3 Likes

@baitongWu and @Hanru_Sun

Is that the study Harun participating?! Please make a new topic of this to discuss the five genes they identified!y

And the state of research in one of the new markets for the poison.

God bless China.

More movement than in two decades in the USA. Wow, that’s a surprise.

Not a fair statement with Baylor study results and some of the other ones that have happened over the past decade. Also I think there seems to be a misunderstanding of the significance of this study, based on what I read in the PDF in the link.

In any case, not here to argue, any direct research into actual PFS patient samples is extremely welcome in my book.

What I’m trying to tell you that the negative vibes that I sense in your posts just isn’t justified if you look at what happened in reality.

1 Like

Yes, it has been only a report about 3 pfs participants. Not compareble with the enormous project of the Baylor Study.

But more research in china. So a big thank you to all the authors. And to @Hanru_Sun and his doctor for his interest, not denying it as depression. Did you @baitongWu participate in this study too

The most interesting thing for me have been the altered genes in all the three participants.

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words. This test was completed by the researchers at their own expense. It took less than a year from the beginning to the submission of the paper. They did their best. They kept cautious about this result, because it seemed that this result could not explain anything, so they wanted to further study. I didn’t participate, because it was only the second month of my collapse, and they participated @Hanru_Sun @swq5803000 @Yeyongqiang

This research will give us more recognition.

5 Likes

And twenty years if doctirs complaining about this in the US and still nowhere

Hi, it is more than 2 and half years after discontinued with that poison, and I can tell you guys that I am 60% better. Right now, with sildenafil I can have decent sex without problem, at the beginning of this year, I restarted dating with new women (before that I only dare to have sex with lovers I familiar with). And my mental & physical status also get better a lot, also at the beginning of this year, I restarted exercising and doing sports, I spended almost all of my time on skiing in this winter, and hiking & clambering snow mountain in western China in this spring.

My only remaining problems are low sex drive and still not confident enough when dating with new women, but life is already acceptable for me right now. And I will keep trying to be as active as I can, since I do believe it will definitely help with my recovery process.
If you are in the early stage of this nightmare, remember this is not the end of the world, you have a big chance to get better as time passed by, keep your head up and never give up the hope. Best wishes to my ongoing recovery and all your guys.

9 Likes

Great. I always knew you could get better. Welcome to the club my friend.

2 Likes

你好!我很高兴你感觉好多了。

Hello, @Hanru_Sun, I’m happy that you can enjoy life again! I know you are a guy who loves life, crusing and fucking through the nights, but really enjoy that what you have, maybe you find the right woman for founding a family and love the right one not every “one”. Some here including me would give nearly all to be in your state. Libido comes again…

2 Likes

How is it going with the chinese doctor? doesen’t he was looking for PFS? or does he quit looking for it?

Hi Hanru, maybe this is something you could discuss with the administrators - setting up a Chinese forum within PH where PFS victims can communicate in their native language. If this site and charity were to include sufferers from China it could potentially create a lot of positive change. The amount of awareness and funding could really get a boost. Just an idea