It has been 7 weeks since my crash after being on finasteride for 4 weeks (o,5mg).
The past weeks have been the hardest in my life, mentally and physically. I started developing a lot of issues.
- SEVERE anxiety (solved to some degree)
- SEVERE depression (mostly solved)
- Irritation (mostly solved)
- Mood swings (solved)
- Impotence (solved)
- ED (solved)
- Thyroid issues (subclinical hyperthyroidism) (solved? waiting for latest blood results)
- LOW testosterone (solved)
- Extreme genital pain and numbness (solved)
- Tinnitus (solved)
- Head pressure (solved)
- Brain fog (solved)
- Insomnia (went from 1-3h sleep to 6-7h)
- Heart palpitations (worsened)
The past week has been good for me however. I have overcome most issues and I do not have any physical issues anymore other than continuing heart palpitations. My sexual function is just as pre-fin other than some testicle aches after ejaculation.
My mental state is much better, I could not even walk out of the house the first weeks. I can now socialize and trying to get back to work. Depression has been liftet a lot, and brain fog is not a major issue anymore. Derealization can hit rarely.
It seems like my only issue at the moment is CONSTANT heart palpitations and increased heart rate. Even when resting, I can feel my heart pounding all the time. When standing up or moving, it becomes worse and my heart even races. My doctors says that it is due to the anxiety, but I am certain it is not.
Anyone having experienced such heart issues?