7 weeks post crash update (improvements, but heart palpitations!)

Hey. Sorry to hear about the attacks…

I’m mentally recovered, no anxiety anymore. Back to reality. Physically, no issues other than heart palpitations, it seems like I’ve developed a mild form of POTS. But really not bad. I’m grateful to be returning to my old self. Just hang on, it’ll be better.

1 Like

@mario1234 your experience sounds a lot like mine. I recently crashed just under two weeks ago after taking fin for roughly 3 weeks. When I stopped taking it I had almost a full recovery. Never had any sexual sides at first just mental and sleep. Then after abour 4 weeks, It just hit me and I felt the brain fog creep in again. Next thing I know I cant get it up and my sleep is jacked up again. After a couple days i was able to get it back up but i havent had the same drive. Had some panic attacks this weekend for no reason, never had them to this extent pre fin. I took some xanax to mellow me out and get some sleep, it really helped at the beginning but i realize you cant take that shit everyday. I slept last night without taking anything and only wokeup once which is a plus. I also started doing intermittent fasting. I have noticed the past couple days my stool has been much more solid rather than yellow and runny like it was when I was on fin. Your story brings me a lot of hope and just trying to take it day by day. I try to stay off of this forum because it can make me think about it more. Trying to focus on other positive things seems to help me feel better. Im seeing my primary care doctor today and going to get all of my levels checked out just to see whats going on.

Glad to hear you’re doing well and starting to feel better.

1 Like