2x Recovery Story - various natural supplement methods

I also came back low on Molybenum on my HMA. Sorry for amount of posts im just posting this stuff as I find it. Im sifting through old results…

Low Molybednum is also indicative of copper excess. Hmmmm.

Think I will get in touch with Naturapath tomorrow and get another more up to date HMA going. See whats gone on since Finasteride.

I don’t want to rain on your parade but copper toxicity doesn’t cause zero libido or peyronie’s.

Ummm do you know how peyronnies comes about? Its from a lack of wood during the night and morning wood.

These involantary erections are what keeps your penis straight and healthy. Ask your urologist. When a person is copper toxic, they are also zinc deficient. Zinc deficiency can kill your involuntary erections through a lack of testosterone and general sexual health (including the prostate), thus giving you no morning wood and this peyronnies disease.

And YES copper toxicity certainly can cause zero libido. Read up on zinc deficiency.

Your not raining on my parade buddy, you’re just typing nonsense.

Heres the list of symptoms of zinc deficiency: (ive put what your looking for in large letters so you can see it more clearly). Remember copper toxicity and zinc deficiency go hand in hand. I have done a zinc taste test and failed meaning I am zinc deficient. You can also add to that hypogonadism. Zinc is responsible for 30% of your testosterone production. Yet you say it cant kill your sex drive???..LOL

• behavioral and sleep disturbances

• dandruff

• delay in wound healing

• diarrhea

• different kinds of skin lesions such as eczema, psoriasis and acne

• growth retardation

• hair loss

• hang nails

• hyperactivity

• increased allergic sensitivity

• inflammation of your nail cuticles

• inflammatory bowel disease

• loss of appetite

• loss of senses of taste or smell

• LOSS OF SEX DRIVE

• mild anemia

• pre-eclampsia (toxaemia) in pregnancy and post-natal depression

• pre-menstrual syndrome, disturbance in your menstrual cycle

• reduced fertility

• skin dryness and rashes

• white spots on fingernails, transverse lines and poor nail growth

That’s strange I never had peyronie’s on fin, then had a week of rock hard straight as a rod erections two weeks after quitting, then it bent and felt like it was going to fall off the morning I crashed. Absence of erections doesn’t explain that.

Well im sorry that happened to you. I really am. I dont claim to have all the answers. What I am sharing on this forum may be of some help, considering that one person has already recovered by correcting his minerals and heavy metals. If that is wrong then I dont know where this forum is headed.

We have a recovery here and you still write it off, just like that. I dont understand. If you’re looking for a silver bullet to solve your problems, I doubt you will find it. But you do need to keep an open mind as to where to start looking for YOUR particular problems. And you also need to not deter others from exploring every avenue to try and get better. All just my opinion.

Im mainly referring to this comment “I don’t want to rain on your parade but copper toxicity doesn’t cause zero libido or peyronie’s.”

Its a rather closed minded and blunt comment.

I just think it isn’t wise tilting at windmills so to speak. We seem to be narrowing down the cause of post-finasteride syndrome, in its most serious manifestations, to some kind of androgen resistance. Lots of things may cause loss of sex drive - adrenal fatigue, hypothyroid, depression - but they don’t cause libido to be totally wiped from your brain.

Besides lets convenience was previously touting a ‘dopamine routine’ as his recovery method.

LOL your just not getting it. This conversation is over.

Matter of fact Lucky, im going to throw this one at you to chew on for a while.

If we have an androgen resistance problem, why then, did I get a raging libido after I had colonic hydrotherapy done, only to see it dissapear after an hour? This with a testosterone level that was midrange and a free testosterone level that was in the gutter (well below the bottom of the range). So what brought this libido back?

Could it be an adrenal problem? Could it be a toxicity problem? Who knows? This is what we are attempting to find out.

You simply cannot pin this down to androgen resistance when guys are making recoveries by going a step beyone hormone replacement and finding out why their hormones are shot in the first place. Its also funny how another fellow on these forums made a complete recovery simply by taking zinc! Go figure!!

Ive been on these forums a long time and have suffered for nearly 5 years. Trust me when I say, it pays to think outside the box and not write ANY idea off, especially one where someone has made a full recovery.

Lots of guys seem top get a brief boost be it from TRT, liver illness, antibiotics, colonic cleanse whatever then it reverts to type. Ii even got good libido first time I tried broccoli treatment. Copper toxicity doesn’t explain muscle wastage.
As I understand it you stopped and your Free T and DHT collapsed, classic post-finasteride pattern crash. You also said you had peyronie’s, again a sign of poor androgen action.

Btw where is this zinc guy?

Wheres the zinc guy? Use the search feature. I dont have time to find it for you. He recovered for 13 days, then stopped using zinc (because he didnt want to become dependant on it???) and subseuqently reverted back to being sh*thouse. Theres a few more cases on here where zinc has improved libido significantly.

You also have to understand how the liver and detoxification works. Often you initially feel worse before you feel better. This innitial bad period too often puts people off and they never even get started.

I agree about the initial boost in TRT that goes away, and im not ruling out androgen resistance for me either. But im also not ruling out heavy metal poisoning and vitamin and mineral deficiency, especially since I have been diagnosed with it by a very good doctor. I will take my chances with taking a few essential minerals I think. It cant hurt me and I will have ticked another box. One day I will tick the box that fixes me. I will not give up.

Well good luck we’re all in this together and hopefully what ends up working for one with serious post-fin problems will work for us all.

Good luck you you too…ummm Lucky :smiley:

Instead of the two of you arguing - why don’t you - j89 - send off a hair sample to definitively test for your hunch of copper toxicicity and then report back.

If you re-read my posts Golf, that’s exactly what I’m doing.

Seriously, fucking hell. Just stop. You’re making us look like nut cases. Mew, Awor is right: we need to lock this kind of discussion away.

Scaredmale, I just get frustrated when ideas get shot down before they even get off the ground. It happens all the time on these forums. All I was trying to do was share my experience with HMA with the rest of the group and then old mate jumps on and condescends me for it. Beleive me, I’m one of the ones who’s spending a lot of time and money trying to find a solution. Why don’t others do the same instead having cheap shots at me for sharing information?

And ya my whole tolerence for this situation is wearing thin, I don’t want to be here as much as anyone else and it’s just made harder when people can’t keep an open mind, especially when there’s been a full recovery.

Can we all get back to the thread topic now? The argument between lucky and I is over.

Ha…you did look at the title of this thread?

Here’s some info to consider. Although not copper specific, it does talk about dubious claims related to heavy metal toxicity diagnoses, “Wilson’s Syndrome” etc as written by an M.D.:

quackwatch.com/01QuackeryRel … s/fad.html

quackwatch.com/01QuackeryRel … index.html

quackwatch.com/01QuackeryRel … toxic.html

I dont know if I would call hair mineral analysis “quakery”. I would rather use the term “cutting edge”.

Wilson’s Disease has been around for years and is definately recongnised in Western Medicine.

However im not sure why Western Medicine must allow these things to be legit or not. Western Medicine is leaning more and more on vitamins and minerals to treat illnesses as they realise that they are for the most part band aiding the medical problems instead of looking for the root cause.

IMO you know you’ve got a good doctor when he incorporates both Western and Alternative medicine (especially Chinese Medicine).

All I want to know is, why isnt my Doctor’s name on that list of Quaks who prescribed me Finasteride. I feel he has done far more damage than any doctor who tries to replace what is lost in the body by way of vitamins and minerals.

LOL and they have the nerve to say that naturapaths are trying to make a buck out of these “false diagnosis”. Perhaps the pharmaceutical industry should take a good hard look at themselves. Now THAT is greed my friends.

1 Like