I have uploaded my data.
Thanks for the data which uploaded so far, we will need a LOT more though to achieve the required statistical power. So please keep on posting.
- there should be a collection of genetics data also from people who took finasteride/saw palmetto… and they had no sides from them.
This set could be used to confirm the results on data of pfs users.
- each genetic set should be linked with a description form of the user. we have common sides profile but different degree of pfs/sides.
- there is a similar activity on pssd forum http://www.pssdforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1993&hilit=23andme
perhaps could be useful share the knowledge and technical principles/methods/tools, perhaps data too
- if the users data will grow consistently, perhaps a common database from where get data for the analysis, could be useful.
I imagine a database where there are data of pfs, pssd, users, no pfs/pssd users …
- pfs user mariovitali has data and knowledge about genetic analysis but I don’t think he would share his results/methods/data
this is his blog http://algogenomics.blogspot.com/
Just uploaded my data. Thank you guys so much for your efforts and this great project!
Cool shit guys. Mine arrived in post today.
I want 23and me , plz sombody guide me which test to order and how
23andMe DNA Test Ancestry Personal Genetic Service - includes at-home saliva collection kit https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LZ5K87Z/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_XHiCBbCPPXH2A
the link where upload now the data ?
Hi mblu27, yes, the dropbox link on that page is the same as the one @awor linked above.
I don’t believe they ship to India, so your best course of action would be to talk to someone who is in the states who can ship to you, or speak to an active forum member in the states who can do the same for you. Looking forward to the data.
This might be of interest to some people here.
I a compiling a list of SNPs implicated in my PSSD Genome Study. The analysis will get better and better over time but for now it’s using a program that we developed ourselves at the PSSD Forum.
Just submitted my results. Looks like I have MTRR mutation as well. Great
|Gene & Variation||rsID||Alleles||Result|
|MAO A R297R||not found||n/a||not genotyped|
|ACAT1-02||not found||n/a||not genotyped|
|MTHFR 03 P39P||not found||n/a||not genotyped|
|MTRR H595Y||not found||n/a||not genotyped|
|MTRR A664A||not found||n/a||not genotyped|
|BHMT-04||not found||n/a||not genotyped|
|BHMT-08||not found||n/a||not genotyped|
|AHCY-01||not found||n/a||not genotyped|
|AHCY-02||not found||n/a||not genotyped|
|AHCY-19||not found||n/a||not genotyped|
|CBS A360A||not found||n/a||not genotyped|
|CBS N212N||not found||n/a||not genotyped|