20 years old - 15 months off

Just to clarify; i am approaching two years since i crashed and i can say with certainty that my condition is worse now than ever and has been worsening for some time.

Is there anyone else who is just getting worse and worse as time goes on with new symptoms occurring?

I feel like ditching the naltrexone and clomid now because i feel so terrible but i doubt it’s the meds causing it.

for my own records, i would like to outline my current symptoms.

• near complete impotence
  • considerable penile shrinkage and loss of color
  • severe sleep disruption (waking up to 15 times in a night)
  • brain fog and memory loss
  • clicking and aching joints
  • no sex drive
  • anxiety
  • heart palpitations
  • frequent urge to urinate and excrete
  • unhealthy looking stools

these are all symptoms of androgen insufficiency and i believe that is what i am dealing with. the link below pretty much sums up the treatment you will get within europe if you are lucky; testosterone.

netdoctor.co.uk/menshealth/facts/malemenopause.htm

how is the numbess now hasthis improved as its not ob your list

I guess i will always miss the odd thing off. It has not improved at all, it is worse than ever, like the other symptoms.

u said numbness and other symtoms improved when u went back on fin but u lost this when u came off. why dont u go back on again. i am cobsudering after all else 3 months back on fin then stopping to hopfully shut down dht restart dht which hopefullyvkickstarts androgen receptors. i dont want to do this yet incase i get brain fog back but what do u have to loose?

Well, i need to study daily so brain fog is a very serious issue. I wasn’t going to try going back on finasteride again because if it was to work, it would of worked the first time when i felt amazing for 10 days.

wht happend after those 10 days. did u come off it?

What do you think happened? i came back to post finasteride syndrome hell. The effects wore off after 10 days and i slowly tapered off the drug.

i thught u quit the drug and lost the effects and went on a second time but didnt get a result. maybe the 10 days of recovery was and increase in T and lower of estrogen cause by fin. have u tried taxiofen?

Going for a jog and masturbation has gave me yet another horror crash. There really is no end to this.

My joints are now clicking all the time and i am finding that my whole body is starting to feel quite numb in the mornings, as if i am losing all of my senses slightly. Joints and eyesight are particularly bad.

God help me.

Anyone else get these?

This symptoms is ruining my damn life. If i feel good for some time it always comes back on me with shit like this.

I am just lying in bed and the next minute you know i am anxious, my neck becomes tight, brain hazy and i feel terrible all round.

It could be caused by the following

• about two hours ago i became incredibly hungry, made crackers with lots of butter, cheese, ham and pickle, ate it all up rapdily - symptoms soon followed

• at 11 pm i took my naltrexone, spirulina, magnesium, ginger

I swear to god something is going on with the spirulina. I am scared that have an infection or imbalanes or something and everytime i take it it’s doing a half detox but screwing me over even further.

i am so sick of this, how am i meant to wake up early in the morning and find myself a job? how am i meant to maintain a job when i feel like this?

someone give me some advice because i can only see one way out - i am in nasty debt, accountable for some crazy expenses over the next year and i can barely function properly

I had some sort of crash last night and i think the way it has developed and what’s happening to my body may be useful to us. I usually hate trying to assess things like this because it gets me nowhere but i cannot resist with an event like this. The symptoms came on VERY suddenly.

There is a chance it came about because i masturbated 3 times as i had a healthy burst of libido in the evening. However, i genuinely am very suspect of spirulina because whenever i take that stuff from NOW foods i seem to get nasty symptoms.

I had been taking nolvadex and naltrexone all week and at the moment i have a load of pimples. Teenage pimples and a couple of yellow heads on my shoulders, down my back and some on my face. Body heair and beard actually looks quite healthy. If i had to take a guess i would say my test levels are raging but who knows.

I have woke feeling absolutely ‘crashed’ - fuzzy all over like when you staying up for two days straight before, penis and scrotum are just like leather/ rubber, eczema has flared up, constant thirst 24/7.

I am really scared that i am dealing with a whole host of issues to be honest because symptom wise, it has affected every bodily function. It might of been caused by some light cardiovascular exercise yesterday even, my tolerance to exercise is absolutely terrible at times.

I wish this had hit me once i was established later in life and had some money. I would love to leave the UK for somewhere quiet and warm to just live like a hermit/ monk for a while because it is literally the only thing i think could work, although even that probably wouldn’t cure PFS, it would just make life a million times easier.

I give up on even thinking about the causes because there is simply too much to think about. I have a bad feeling that all sorts of shit are wreaking havoc in my body.

I am rambling on today but my throat feels tight and tingly. I think it might be my thyroid you know.

Bluecloud, maybe step away from the forum for a few weeks rather than post incessantly on a daily basis about every little detail you think you are/are not experiencing. That way you’ll be in a better position to evaluate if there truly have been changes over time.

Sorry, i don’t usually post so much it’s just weird things have been happening recently. I will shutup.

Same thing here. Got worse and worse. The only way I stopped this trend was by boosting my metabolic rate with pregnenolone in high doses and thyroid hormones supplementation.

I wish i was in the position to try that but i can’t because

A) i am broke and pregnenolone is expensive and certainly time consuming/ tedious making it yourself

B) there is no doctor in the UK that would do this with me, although visiting Peatfield (nutritionist) would be great

• Extreem thirst - Could be corisol/aldosterone related (Potasium / Sodium balance)
  • near complete impotence
  • considerable penile shrinkage and loss of color - Low body temp maybe could result in your body cutting off blood flow to unessential arreas.
  • severe sleep disruption (waking up to 15 times in a night) - This can be caused by cortisol problems.
  • brain fog and memory loss
  • clicking and aching joints - Cortisol is an anti inflammatory
  • no sex drive
  • anxiety - You will not be able to cope with any stress if you stress response mechinism is broken (adrenal glands / cortisol)
  • heart palpitations - Could be cortisol related
  • frequent urge to urinate and excrete - Likely Aldosterone / Cortisol Potassium Sodium balance.
  • unhealthy looking stools - My stools seemed undigested when cortisol was low. Since boosting cortisol with iso court and some other things my morning stool is much more digested. Before I had to go like 2 times in a row. Second time a lot of partially digested food came out. Now only once and a noticeable improvement in digestion.

So do u have a body temp log? Wake up in bed temp +3hrs +3hrs + 3hrs ?

I am going to start tracking my temperatures seriously from now on. I assumed my thermometer was broke when it stopped at 35 degrees celsius a minute ago!

I have ordered a new thermometer to be sure and i will start posting 3x daily temperatures as soon as i get it