17 year old story (need help)

Thanks for the response Greek :slight_smile:
Yes Iā€™m extremely grateful with the improvement I have and hopefully Iā€™ll be a full recovery story soon. And thatā€™s a relief about the pe, I was very worried. Do you think I should keep enaculation to once every 3 days instead of 2 and try to have sex rather than masturbate? Thanks!

3 Likes

Im happy for you. May i ask did you have low semen volume/low ejaculation? If so, did it came back to pre-pfs levels too?
Also about the PE, i have it too and i think its because of the weakened pelvic floor muscles by Finā€¦ Like there is no build up or climax feeling, right? It can happen very instant and easilyā€¦ Same. When did you notice this?

1 Like

Hey cooper, Iā€™m not exactly sure about the low semen counts. I never had huge loads before fin so it may or may not be the same, but it seems pretty normal. Iā€™ll look out for it more next time. And yeah it happens pretty quickly with barely any buildup, I felt a good feeling when I orgasmed so itā€™s not like I donā€™t feel anything but it wasnā€™t as good as before. I noticed it in the past week when I switched from masturbating every 3 days to every 2. But it couldā€™ve been there before, I mightā€™ve not realized because I was doing a lot of sexual things with my gf and I last different amounts with her than masturbating. When did you get it and has it gotten better? Should I expect mine to get better?

I think you should just do whatever seems to be working for you. Iā€™d say try not to overstress your system any way you can and just keep things relaxed. But, what do I know?

Good luck. :slight_smile:

First bad updateā€¦ like I said I masturbated a lot last week and since doing it a few days ago when I made the post my penis has been back in hourglass small shriveled state and I canā€™t get hard. I was so stupid to overmasturbate. I got a couple erections today by touching it a lot but otherwise I have limp dick. Just like after the crash except only sexual side effects. Will this pass? Iā€™m very scared

Avoid stress, donā€™t push your body.

Wait it out.

3 Likes

Welp itā€™s been about a week since that scare and my penis seems to be getting back to normal. No more shriveled hourglass unless itā€™s really cold. And I can get hard, had sex on Monday and it was pretty normal. But I canā€™t get as hard as I could a few weeks ago. Hoping Iā€™m heading back to normal soon. But of course, another issue comes. Getting a clogged ears sort of feeling after exercise a lot now, like the feeling you get after coming out of a pool. Itā€™s not a big deal right now but I hope it doesnā€™t mean hearing loss or tinnitus. Anyone know anything about this?

1 Like

The ear thing is normal, donā€™t overstress it. It means you are training hard, so keep going, but donā€™t overtrain yourself. Iā€™ve had it a lot before saw palmetto, but now I stopped having those because I canā€™t push myself the same way as I used to :frowning:

1 Like

Also, please do the survey and try doing blood tests since you may be lucky and it may be a hormonal issue for you. If you have any imbalances, correct them with your doctor and see what happens. Finasteride can disrupt the endocrine system big time, so please do the bloods.
If you donā€™t, then you will have to wait it out and you are doing well anyway, so you will probably get out of it for good.

1 Like

But the thing is Iā€™m not pushing myself super hard. I donā€™t exercise all that frequently, but the slightest of exercise now I get the ear thing. I played badminton in gym class yesterday and got it and I wasnā€™t going very hard

Last few days have been absolutely horrible. Ear clogging has developed into all our pressure in my ears and jaw and cheekbones. Everything feels super tight and like thereā€™s a permanent ache. My jaw feels stiff and when I open it up as much as I can thereā€™s cracks sounding. Iā€™m really scared Iā€™m in the early stages of bone loss. I read on the forums other guys who have this stiffness get bone loss. Please help guys Iā€™m really scared

Iā€™m reading your thread for the first time. My advice is to not stress yourself out, because thatā€™s not going to help. Youā€™ve already made improvements. And the advice you gave yourself earlier was best-eat well, exercise, avoid what was mentioned above and give this some time. Meanwhile, I havenā€™t seen where youā€™ve gone to a doctor. Have you?

1 Like

You can recover up to 1 year bro.

Keep courage, donā€™t be scared.

I had really bad short term memory which got way better exactly 12 months after quitting.

Plus we are making strides as a community. Thereā€™s hope, and even better is youā€™re young.

I recommend meditation. Do it everyday for an hour at least. Focus on your breath. Notice your thoughts and then redirect to your breath.

You wonā€™t be scared if you do it correctly

2 Likes

What Iā€™m feeling has got to be TMJ. The tightening of the jaw and pressure in the jaw and ear area. Other guys on here have it as well. Bad news

Iā€™m not an expert on TMJ but wouldnā€™t doubt the symptoms are brought on by stress or possibly teeth clenching at night, also due to stress.

We all have a bunch of secondary symptoms and sometimes our response to them makes it worse. I suggest the advice above. And do some yoga. If anything, your girlfriend will appreciate it.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure if I crashed a week ago or what. I overmasturbated during the week of Christmas and had premature ejaculation the 4th time. My penis was then small shriveled the following week but got a little better by the next weekend. I then had sex the following Monday, which was one week ago today, huge mistake. Since then, Cold body temperature, small and shriveled penis with no libido, occasional brain fog but very little, muscle twitches on head (particularly ear), ear clogging and pressure on right ear and that side of the jaw, tightness on the jaw and cracking when I open it as wide as possible, dark circles under eyes.
Guys what happened, this canā€™t just be a bad period or a slight setback from overmasturbation. I was doing so well before, was basically normal. I need advice please, am I in for a long ride now?
Iā€™m really scared for muscle wastage, face thinning, and bone loss.

1 Like

Also fearing my ear pains will lead to tinnitus

Iā€™m not convinced itā€™s likely that ear pain is a precursor to tinnitus.

As for your other stuff, I would expect that as you recovered previously that the same will be possible again. Learn from your experiences as you go.

1 Like

I suggest you to stop masterbating so much, because it wonā€™t lead to recovery. I know itā€™s tempting to ā€œtest yourselfā€ if youā€™ve recovered or not, but try doing NoPMO for quite some time. Otherwise you are going to be forever in the same loop of getting better and then worse.

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m gonna refrain from any sexual activity for atleast a few weeks. I was previously doing really well limiting it to once every 3-4 days, so maybe in the future Iā€™ll get back to that. Itā€™s been just over a week since I last had sex.