17 year old story (need help)

This. I’m also not sure anyone here will tell you for definite that will resolve but I’d personally say I’m pretty damn sure it will. Things seem to be resolving swiftly in general for you, which is a fantastic sign.

I’d put money on you being just fine soon. As borax says give it a little time.

4 Likes

I think you shouldn’t worry, this can be because your hormones are a bit of a mess right now and with time it should rectify.

3 Likes

Thanks for the answers guys. It has made me feel a lot better. Atleast my brain fog it gone, everything else I’m okay with it taking a bit to get better. Will update as the days go on.

It’s been a little over a week since my crash. Here’s some good updates
-no more brain fog or blurry vision at all (no more mental sides)
-sex drive is increasing, can engage in activities w my girlfriend and I have an urge to masturbate on occasion
-penis is never shriveled up and cold anymore
-no more sensitivity in nipples (gyno)
And as for the not so positive updates:
-penis is still in an hour glass shape when flaccid, also seems to hang lower and skinnier
-erections not as hard as pre-fin
-skin is lighter on left side of penis where the slight curve is
-still wake up around 6 am and go back to sleep every day
-no morning wood (on occasion I get a spontaneous one but very rarely)
All in all I think I’m making great progress. I don’t expect sexual issues to be gone at all at this point. Gonna continue to eat better and exercise.

3 Likes

I think your gonna recover 100% give it a full year and this will all be a bad dream

2 Likes

Hi mate. My word of advice is, in my case I recovered and crashed again months later. However I was placing my body under large amounts of stress which could have led to the second crash. My suggestion would be to reduce stress as much as possible and live your lifestyle to optimise your hormones for the next 6-12 months. Eat healthy at maintenance or surplus’s (don’t diet down), reduce stress, get lots of sun, exercise but don’t overtrain. Take care.

1 Like

Hey @Alex50, as you’ve been here 3 months now, it’s time to fill out the survey. Thanks!

1 Like

glad to hear you are recovering buddy.

take care of your body, don’t take random drugs and pills. exercise and meditate (lifting weights for mind and body)

eat healthy but dont follow any diet cult. hope you never have to come back here again, good luck

1 Like

Quick question guys: I’ve still been feeling good and getting better but I’m just nervous about having another crash… I know that happens to a lot of people. Could I crash from things like eating sugar or getting stressed? How do I reduce the chance of a second?

2 Likes

research any supplement or food you take and make sure its not an anti androgen.

no SSRI, saw palmeto, 5-HTP, castor oil, accutane etc.

if someone else wants to help add other substances that would damage that would be great @Mcbbould
@Northern_Star

1 Like

Is rogaine an antiandrogen? I stopped it when I crashed, not sure if I should stay off.

2 Likes

Yeah it is, I crashed on that too. Stay away from all hair loss stuff.

Use microneedles for that if you are desperate

2 Likes

Yeah man avoid minoxidil it’s poison to. Also avoid shampoo that contains ketokonzole that’s what got me here

4 Likes

Okay I’m throwing out my leftover rogaine, not worth it at all. One last question, sorry for being so annoying guys: I’ve been avoiding sugars and fast food at all costs. Is it okay to have these if it isn’t in excess? Like a bowl of fruity pebbles every so often or a burger here and there?

No man your not annoying at all I’m glad your asking these questions! As far as fast food and sugar/fast food I’m sure it’s okay once a week but not in excess you don’t want to over do anything just eat clean for a while

2 Likes

Hi everyone.
Its been about 20 days since my crash. I think I’ve stayed at about the same point the past week or so.
Positives: -Brain fog seems to be either gone or at like 10 percent. I tend to psych myself out a lot and make myself think I have things, so it might not actually be there. Either way, its not hindering at all.
-I have a lot of sexual thoughts.
-Can masturbate if I want to, I just do it a couple times a week because I’m scared of crashing (I crashed after masturbating)
-Hair fall is back to normal
-No sensitivity in my nipples anymore
-No frequent urination
-Body temperature feels normal
-Releasing regular stools again
-Veins in penis are less prominent (I think)
-Penis is warm again
-Sleep might be getting better
Negatives (kinda):
-Eyes are very dry. They’ve been slightly red for some days now and when I wear my contacts it feels uncomfortable and a little blurry. Also feel sensitive to light and wind.
-Penis still has the lighter skin on the left side and curves a bit. (Only noticeable when slightly hard)
-Penis feels skinnier and erections are less hard than pre-fin (nothing that really affects sex though)
-Stomach feels a bit uncomfortable when I eat foods that aren’t completely healthy.
-I think I lost some weight and I feel a bit weaker, although that could be because I’m not eating all the junk food I did pre-fin (I’ve been eating less in general)
All in all, I think everything is going very well. The dry eyes is honestly my worst issue at the moment, and I’m extremely grateful for that. Another issue is my fear of masturbation. I always am in the mood to do it, I just heard it’s not a good idea to do it to much. I did it everyday when I stopped fin up until my crash. Should I put this worry away and masturbate whenever, or should I keep it to like once a week? Thanks everyone.

1 Like

Hey guys. I think I’ve come to a conclusion of sorts. I’ve realized I tend to feel worse after masturbating. Gonna keep it to once or twice a week for a while. The drive is all there for sure, I get horny and things like hugging my girlfriend will give me an erection. Masturbaring feels great, only issue is softer erections and feeling crappy for a day or two after masturbating. It makes my vision feel pretty blurry the next day. Any thoughts?

1 Like

Hey guys I’m back for another update. Been a month and a week since my crash. I’ve been feeling a lot better in most areas.
Positives: -sleep is solid, I sometimes wake up once in the morning then go back to sleep for a couple more hours
-libido is a lot better, I can get a slight erection through mental thoughts now and I’m general hornier.
-brain fog is basically gone
-blurry vision has been gone for like a week and even before that it was getting better and better
-dry eyes are a lot better
-ball ache seems to be slightly better
-emotional blunting is gone (I might be slightly more emotional than pre-pfs)
-got frequent pins and needles a couple weeks ago but it seems to have disappeared
Negatives:
-I think the curvature to the left has gotten a bit worse, I can’t tell for sure but I think it’s worse. My penis bends slightly when fully erect and bends quite a bit when half erectAny thoughts on this part? It’s my number one worry at the moment. I don’t want it to get worse. I think I also lost girth that never returned from the crash
-I’ve gotten little twitches around my body. Nothing major but sometimes I twitch slightly and I feel little muscle movements around my body on occasion. Another instance where I don’t mind how it is now but I don’t want it to get any worse
-stomach is intolerant and when I eat bad foods it reacts poorly
-I’ve realized i get slightly nauseous if I don’t eat any food for a long time, which never happened to me before
-when I masturbate twice closely together my symptoms all feel worse for a couple days. I’ve been doing it once a week for now to prevent this.
All in all I feel good about everything, my main symptoms are the nerve things and the penis curvature/rotation. Everything else is better than my crash. If anyone knows about this I’d appreciate some advice.
Since my crash I’ve been taking probiotics and eating less sugar/junk food. No real regimens. I should probably start some and start working out.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, thought I’d make another update. In a little over a week it’ll mark two months since my crash. All in all, things have been great and I’m more or less living a normal life. All mental sides are gone, but sexual sides still remain slightly. I have very very mild ED if at all, and my libido is normal. Spontaneous erections sometimes happen but not as much as pre-finasteride. My pins and needles feelings and twitches were there for a week but have since disappeared, and my stomach seems to be more tolerant of foods. I’m very happy with all of that, however I do have a bit of an issue that’s come recently (I seem to always have one minor issue come and be replaced by another): I think I have premature ejaculation. Recently my gf has been on vacation so I’ve been masturbating every two days and I’ve found that I ejaculate within 30 seconds without any real build like I used to have. This might be because I’ve switched from ejaculating every 3 days to every 2 days that I’ve noticed it. However I did also only last about 1-2 minutes the last couple times we had sex. However those are the only times we’ve had sex since my crash so it could be nerves. Maybe I need to quit masturbating for a bit and just have sex every 3 days instead of 2. Anyone know anything about this? It’s obviously not as bad as ED but it’s still worrying and I don’t want it to get worse.
Anyway, I haven’t taken on any diets or exercise, I’ve basically let time takes ur course. (I have avoided sugars and fast food though). I’m hoping everything clears up in the next few months.

1 Like

Good news, I’m pleased to hear it. Often we talk about younger people being affected more than older people as hormone levels are higher when younger and it’s easier to adjust when they are lower as at older ages. In your case we can see a young man recovering fairly rapidly.

If you feel completely recovered please list in one post the symptoms and resolutions you got and perhaps those which occurred first. Bear in mind that you have a sensitivity to 5ar inhibitors which you may encounter in other places later on, you will have to look out for them. Often subsequent exposure can trigger worse responses. It is in your interest to keep up with and help research where and when you can. Sorry to not be able to put a positive spin on that but it’s quite important.

With regard to your current and hopefully final problem, I have had it and it resolved. I would expect that as with your previous problems that it will resolve too. It sounds like you should just keep on with what you’re doing.

2 Likes