17 year old story (need help)

Thanks Greek for always taking the time to answer my concerns. I really appreciate it
And yeah hopefully these physical issues resolve soon. I can deal with mild ED longer than the other sides

1 Like

Looking at pictures from a couple months ago and especially over the summer I can see a difference in my face for sure. Iā€™ve definitely had some facial thinning. Donā€™t know how to handle this at allā€¦

Really hoping it doesnā€™t get much worse than this

Hey man - I had this same issue and it went away. When I workout my jaw would get tight I could barely open it. I also had head, ear, and eye pressure. All of which have gotten much much better. I donā€™t have jaw pain anymore. I do have some remaining head pressure, especially when stressed, but it used to be 24/7

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a relief to hearā€¦ how long did it take until it went away or atleast started to get better? My biggest concern is muscle wastage and fat loss in the face and the rest of the bodyā€¦ also jaw and bone loss. Did any of these happen to you?

It took about a year to be honest. None of the other things happened to me. But if you nit pick and look in the mirror long enough expecting to see a change, chances are you will.

1 Like

Alright so I think my cheek fat loss can be confirmed on the left side. It feels noticeable thinner than the right cheek when grabbed and starting in the past few hours it hurts when I lay down on that side on my pillow. Itā€™s like the cushion between the cheek and jaw/teeth is gone so now the skin is just rubbing against it. This is awful. I have no idea what to do.

Another update. Things have not been good. My libido returned and Iā€™m horny again, but I donā€™t even care about that anymore. My face has lost a fair amount of fat and my eyes and cheeks look a bit hollow. This all happened within the past couple weeks. Ear and jaw pain are gone, but Iā€™m thinking those were associated with the fat loss. My skin on my face and neck has gotten kind of stretchy and thereā€™s a dull ache behind my cheeks. This is absolutely insane. It isnā€™t to the point where anyone is noticing it unless I really show them, but if it gets worse people are gonna notice. I canā€™t afford to lose more fat, Iā€™m already very skinny.
Might also be losing weight elsewhere on my body, but I havenā€™t been eating or exercising much so it might just be that. No bad mental or sexual side effects, and Iā€™m grateful for that, but these physical changes are brutal. I was much less scared when I had mild ED than this. Anyone else have this skin/fat issue?

Your physical sides should get better the fact your libido is back is a very good sign. Youā€™ll have to wait a full year your body is still adjusting, Iā€™d say your doing better then the majority of us here though.

2 Likes

The curve is the lack of blood flow to the penis. I had this too.

Did it pass completely? @Nate95

@Cooper

The curve went away, but I still have issues with blood flow. I can get an erection, but It only gets maybe 70-80 percent hard.

1 Like

I was a similar age when I started Minoxidil. I still have not recovered at all but I am glad you have recovered. Never take another hairloss medication, you have already proven to be vulnerable to the sides.

Hi guys. Things have only gotten worse. This month has been terrible. Iā€™ve lost a fair amount of fat from my face, particularly the cheeks and eyes. I look pretty crappy. Nobody notices so far except my mom and sister, although I showed my gf and friend pics and they saw the difference. I have bad dark circles and my skin is thin and stretchy where the fat was lost on my face and neck. Also the skin is more pale and lifeless looking. Also, my upper lip has gotten kind of puffy which I read @notna also had. Also getting a bit of tenderness in my nipples which I havenā€™t had since being on fin and the first week of my crash. Also getting some muscle twitches and have been super tired for a good portion of the day. Penis is also still basically dead, I have sex like once a week. Iā€™m extremely scared guys, this is getting really bad, and I donā€™t get it because I was doing pretty well a month ago.

Visit a doctor. Get your hormones tested. Educate yourself on PFS and itā€™s mechanisms. Clearly you canā€™t continue on how you are presently so itā€™s up to you to decide how you want to treat this.

no need to get tested imho. unfortunately this is not treatable and irreversible for most. for me there was no recovery. For me recovery was only in energy levels (fatigue has disappeared a little)

Facial changes are the worst. Very hard to deal with, virtually impossible to accept.

My advice: Dont focus on pfs too much and try to continue your life.

Regards,
Notna

Terrible advice.

1 Like

@zonz have you recovered then, so your advice has some proof?

I have improved much, much more in the past 2 months of recovery effort than the 8 prior with no recovery effort.

Hi guys. Things have gotten worse.
-Facial fat loss has continued, my cheeks are pretty sunken now.
-chin is smaller. This one I noticed in the past week
-jaw might be smaller, this one might just be because my face is skinnier as a whole But I donā€™t know. Face is overall smaller and more flat.
-sexual issues are still there, erections may be getting worse although Iā€™ve been depressed and uninterested in sex so I donā€™t know
-muscle fasiculairons went away for a couple weeks but are back today
-starting today, I have some slight bone pain in my jaw/chin area, if this means bone loss is starting Iā€™m fucked. I read Notna and others experienced this dull pain with bone loss so Iā€™m nervous
-depression is bad, Iā€™ve been slightly suicidal although Iā€™ve always had mild depression so this might not be pill induced.
Only good thing is my fatigue has gone away from a few weeks ago.
Overall Iā€™m not doing well, these physical changes are heartbreaking as I hate looking at myself in the mirror now. I look sick and gaunt, and if bone loss starts Iā€™ll look awful. On top of that I have sexual issues and get slight brain fog on occasion. Iā€™ve always had depression and when I was getting better a couple months ago it was such a weight lifted off but to see this happening now since the start of January is brutal. Complete lack of motivation to do anything. My dad is setting up an appointment with dr. Alan Jacobs soon, although i donā€™t know what itā€™ll actually do for me. If anyone has experienced these facial issues please reach out. Thanks.