Zadig777 is Dead

I am in contact with researchers also for this reason. Hoping they can just help me with at least an educated opinion. I have spoken to two researchers, and they want to help me interesting epigenetic researchers, I will hear in the upcoming weeks if they find someone who is interested. It’s regarding PSSD though.

Yes. And it’s seems like it won’t go away.

We need to find ways to incentivize contribution. Right now contribution is dis-incentivized because people feel like it is throwing money away for themselves, as they look at the last 10 years and feel that there is no hope that the next 10 years will be different. Or else they have the view young people often do of that the first 3 decades or so of life are the only ones that matter and that the rest of life is throw-away (in reality it’s somewhat the opposite – the first 3 decades or so of life are just preparation for the real life which starts when you have learned what’s actually rewarding vs what you were sure would be and wasn’t). A lot of people also seem to have a victim mentality wherein they think of themselves as potential awesome but brought down by evil rich people and drug companies, all of whom owe them something for their having taken an unnecessary drug. Although this might satisfy some peoples’ egos, it also stands as an obstacle to developing a therapy, as then these people don’t contribute anything, preferring to sit, bitch, and imagine how great they would be if not for an unjust world, while we continue to not achieve a cure.

1 Like

It takes so little to crash or get worst.

I’ve been at my best (after crashing) some 6-7 months ago. I did water fasts two times, 3 and 5 days, and it threw me off balance. The only way I was almost symptom free was by going through a precisely scheduled regimen that includes a zero carbs diet, supplements, exercise and a rigorous sleep schedule.

So I have problems with insomnia and some days are really weird. Today, I decided to NOT drink the single coffee in the morning I’ve been having for the last 20-30 years. As a result, I had brain fog, de-motivation and felt depressed all day. The brain fog was so much I couldn’t work.

I’ve been thinking of ending it but I have 3 children, two of whom have no mother. I’m their only support So I decided that no matter how I felt, I would go on.

I try to keep my thoughts focused on the present and on the tasks at hands and I take it one day at a time.

I wish you all the best. I hope that by trials and errors we’ll find clues on what can get us better. Or maybe science will find something !

4 Likes

Hang in there brother. it is nice to have kids and something worth living for.
I think only solution will be discovered after some super rich people or celebrities effected by this nightmare.
Drug companies and medical industry sees us a statistical fluke.

6 Likes