Youtuber claims it’s anxiety based

Who are these people that keep posting that it’s an anxiety disorder? Do they work for Merck? It’s really frustrating.

Just wouldn’t even pay him any attention. Video has been up for ages and most of the comments are negative, so it’s clear it’s not resonating.

If we want to drown out these voices, help us promote our YouTube channel instead! Would love to get thousands more views on our podcast series and patient stories series.

2 Likes

If it was just anxiety my shoes would still fit and my hands wouldn’t have exposed tendons.

1 Like

HEY AMIGO PODRIAS HACER UN VIDEO DE " QUE ES EL PFS " PERO EN ESPAÑOL? PORFAVOR MUCHA GENTE LATINA NECESITA SABERLO , ESPECIALMENTE MOSTRARLE EL VIDEO A NUESTROS PADRES LATINOS QUE NO ENTIENDEN INGLES PORFAVOR :worried:

If someone is able to help translate the video into Spanish then we would be happy to create a version with Spanish subtitles.

No me refiero a subtitulos, si no a que el video tenga voz en español , talvez yo me tomaría el tiempo de traducir y escribir lo que dice el video que tienen en el canal de YouTube y enviarte todo traducido a español en texto , por que realmente no se como traducir un video a español con la voz

How you did the “cartoons” of the video and the voice?
The voice is really perfect, almost professional.

1 Like

We spent quite a bit of money paying a professional to create the video for us.

1 Like

You can download the relevant plug-ins of youtube, automatically translate, and download subtitles. This is a video with Chinese subtitles that I reprint.

1 Like

Oh I could totally translate the video I think, I remember that YT had a feature to allow videos to be translatable by the viewers through a decent interface. Either the video doesn’t have that option enabled or YT just killed that feature as it did with many other useful ones. Anyway, if you want me to do so, just tell me how to and I would be glad to help.

Lo hacemos juntos , yo traduzco el texto a español y tu haces que que el video tenga la voz en español