Yellow card / MHRA scheme everyone read

I’ve reviwed some stats and they show that the majority of submissions are singular I.e. sufferers only send one report and this is mirrored across all countries

Notably last year saw the most recorded I personally sent 10 for my own symptoms .

Can you please report all of your symptoms sending in one submission isn’t enough especially when you haven’t covered everything for example intestinal, skin eye, skeletel, muscle issues, tinnitus, insomnia etc etc etc etc etc are all very common

By far the most reported are sexual and physciatry which enables the authorities to simply repeat the stance that the public is adequately informed because both are covered in the leaflet .

Get all of your symptoms recorded it’s a 5 minute job. This infuriates me as we’re failing ourselves.

It’s as simple as this more reports on wider symptoms and the safety has to be reviewed.

For those in the UK I’m happy to submit a report on your behalf if you provide me with the details. Please PM me.

Come on guys FFS we just don’t help ourselves at times when it’s within our power to change things we don’t step up. Power in numbers, come on!!!

Laz

2 Likes