Xenoestrogens and fragrances

Anyone else here have bad experiences with xenoestrogens?

At my school, there are tons of xenoestrogens. The food is loaded with soybean oil (even the flavored milk has soy lecithin) and there is an insistence on putting fragrances in every classroom that spray every 10 minutes.

Combined with the usual stress, it’s bad enough that when I attend school, my libido is significantly worse overall and nearly every symptom of PFS worsens. When I’m at home, especially on the protocol I’m doing, sometimes I feel at least 50% normal. But never at school.

A great example is when I had a fragrance next to me in my music theory class. It was super strong and sprayed about every 10 minutes. My brain fog got worse, my eyes couldn’t focus, and eventually I got so fed up that I took the fragrance and dumped it out in the bathroom, even washed it out, and filled it with water. I ain’t shitting you. The crazy fucking thing is, not only did the brain fog go away without the fragrance while I was in that class, but it seemed like everyone else was in a better mood as well. The fragrance actually stuck to my hands for about a week after I did that, which just shows how persistent these feminizing chemicles are.

I’ve practically waged a war against xenoestrogens for myself. I don’t touch school lunch, not even the fruits and vegetables. I also never use any shower products, and replaced my deodorant with baking soda. It works just as well and it actually weakens the immune system as well which is beneficial for us I believe.

Xenoestrogens include:
Shower products
Tooth products
Soaps (hand soap, detergent, dish soap)
Deodorant
Cologne/perfume (and fragrances in general)
Parabens
Pesistides (shiny apples)
Hair products
Fragrances (air fresheners)
Hand sanitizers
Sunscreen
The air in any western country

And so much more. I highly recommend stopping the use of these products, they won’t cure you but they’ll make a difference.

Well I’m off to Afghanistan then I guess…

1 Like

I am blown away that air fresheners are used (except maybe in the bathrooms) with the allergies that MANY people have. Can you speak with the higher ups, like the Dean’s office or office of students with disabilities. SO many people have migraines I am BLOWN away at this information. Tell em you get migrates. I would be breaking everyone of them~