Wrinkles under eyes

Hi guys. I’ve been fortunate to not have mental side effects but I’ve suffered from some bothersome physical side effects. One is that my face has lost subcutaneous fat, giving me a skinny and tired look. This has also given me somewhat thin skin, and now wrinkles have rolled in under my eyes. They seem to have gotten worse and worse the past few months, although someone wouldn’t look at me on the street and notice them. You have to be close to see it. Still, it’s really upsetting as I’m only 17 and my face is prematurely aging. I really hope it doesn’t get worse. Anyone else have this symptom? And if so, did it get worse for a bit then stop? Did it get any better? Do you use any creams or anything? Thanks.

1 Like

I have same issue, lost fat around my eyes. Now i have sunken eyes and tons of wrinkles around them. I’m 27. When look pictures from two years ago i want to cry. SP and keto destroyed me. Wost thing is i never took them for hair loss. Mine wrinkles are getting worse and worse. Not sure how to stop or reverse it, but i’m devastated.

Same thing with me. I also look at old pictures and have to hold back tears. Did you get wrinkles/fat loss anywhere else? I’m starting to get some around the mouth.

Same bro, when i look pics from 2 years ago i want to cry as well. I’m getting some around mouth, smiling ones. But worst thung is sunken eyes. I dont have any fat under eyes its so visible now. I look 24/7 tired

Hey man how’s your face these days?

I’ve also developed a lot more wrinkles in the last 2,3 years. Lines and creping around the jaw too with indentations underneath both cheekbones. Gum recession is massive too

Same as usual, crows feet and few lines around mouth. I kinda feel i lost collagen and elastin there. Maybe its not due drugs, many of my friends that are age 27-30 have few wrinkles. Anyways ill do hyalorum fillers in a few years. I care more about my sexual sides atm.