Wow can you believe this, Merck must of wrote this BS

1 Like

I’m not going to read that, because I can guess at what it says, but anyone reading this who doesn’t like their condition being downplayed or waved away, should make sure they have reported their symptoms. If you have, then encourage others to do the same.

2 Likes

This is old news it’s been talked about here already. Just some asshole dermatologist talking out of his ass on something he doesn’t have a single clue about.

2 Likes

Hey Greek, i took generic one called “finpecia”, where shall i report the symptoms?

Your doctor, your Country’s health authority.

Which doctor, that derm? He started laughing. Ok i will do it to the health authority, did u all do it via mail?

Pretty much.

These are dermatologists who make a psychiatric diagnosis, for which they are not qualified, based on a single patient and their assumption that there are no good reasons to believe in the existence of PFS. This assumption is based on their ignorance of the existing literature (and probably their own monetary interest to continue to prescribe Finasteride). Furthermore, their notion of a media driven mass hysteria is disproven, as @axolotl mentions in his literature review (Source: https://www.propeciahelp.com/wp-content/uploads/kalins-pdf/Post_Androgen_Deprivation_Syndrome.pdf).

The truth is on our side and these people will look like fools. There is one thing to be skeptical and waiting for more evidence given the limitations of the existing literature, but this is a horribly malicious treatment of this poor patient.

5 Likes

Destroyed them in a sentence.

1 Like