Would anybody in the UK like to meet in person over the summer?

We already met last Saturday, here in London, we will schedule another meeting, if we can get more people involved that would be great! Let us know when you are free so we can find out if we can arrange meeting anytime troughout the weekends.
Cheers

2 Likes

@tisho1012 good on you for meeting up with people, man! I’m trying to meet with another member in my area soon as well which we’re discussing.

Did you notice any phenotypical similarities between the two of you by any chance? Dark hair, hairiness, skin tones, etc? Just curious if people with a certain background or phenotype may influence PFS development.

1 Like

Hello mate! No did not notice anything like that, we discused whappened with us, had chance to know each other. I really hope we can create one big group and meet on regular basis, as talking with people, that have something in common, face to face is way better than chatting in the website.

5 Likes

I see! I look forward to meeting with people who are going through the same thing as me. It’ll help me feel assured for some reason haha. I’m sure your presence helped out the boys you met up with, man.

Thanks!

4 Likes

It is good to know that someone understand you as the other people don’t understand us, this is the main thing IMO, support.

1 Like

If I can, I’ll come to the next London meet.

2 Likes

I’m in the North West but will try to make the Aug meet up.

2 Likes

Perhaps you should plan a north meet, maybe Manchester or somewhere?

2 Likes

I’m in the north east, sounds good to me

I’m from the north west so I’d be up for this if others are too :+1:

1 Like

Sounds like that’s 3 of you…

Anyone else in the North of the UK?

1 Like

It was good to meet up, I think it definitely helps to have actually met someone else living through this. There were no noticeable commonalities among the three of us.

I am definitely up for meeting in London again, or would also be willing to pick somewhere in the middle (the map says Nottingham) if more people would attend

3 Likes

Short notice, but me and @tisho1012 are going to meet up again tomorrow afternoon in London. If anyone’s free and would like to join us, send me a DM.

1 Like