Worsening genital changes, please help immediately, before you can lose them

Hi guys, in these last 2 months I had a great change in the genitals, especially in the balls. My testicles have joined much more to the body of the penis, it is as if they had shortened. They hurt a lot at times of the day or with my movements. the truth is that it is something very very really annoying, for all activities. I can have 70% normal sex and spontaneous erections, few morning and zero night erections. It seems that I was becoming a woman and my genitals becoming a vagina, I am having a very bad time and I do not know what to do and what procedure to take, it is very sad and desperate both intimately and socially. My testosterone in these months has dropped to almost the low range, the low limit. They say it has something to do with these physical changes? LH low and FSH low too. Do you say that a replacement of T, Clomid, IA, will work for me? also some HCG? help please brothers, I feel like I’m going to lose my balls and I really want to have children and get married. Thank you very much and have a good morning!

![%20Office%20Lens|476x500]

(upload://vUMlTUJiEnXKdSADxn2LtdZmiGv.jpeg)

1 Like

Here the blood tests of the month of July, compared to the previous analysis that was in February, lowered testosterone almost to the last.

We have same results…

1 Like

hello, thanks for answering, have you had physical or genital changes too? Have you had any improvement? I went to an endocrinologist and he said it could be hypogonadism, waiting for new results

Yes, i have penile shrinking.
I’m not improve, but I don’t taking nothing, for the moment.
Maybe, on september I will go to endocrinologist that work with Melcangi

Do you think we should attack that lack of androgens? either with test supplementation, and at the same time a cycle of tribulus. I don’t know where to start or what protocol to follow, I don’t have luck with doctors in my country. How lucky you can see a good endocrinologist

I don’t wanna take nothing.
Before every trial, I wanna listen a good doctor.