I seem to have settled into a bit of a cycle where I’m much worse in the mornings and seem to get better as the day goes on. I’m at roughly 5 months post-fin now and my main symptoms are as follows and seem to come and go mostly together currently.
- no libido
- severe ED/impotence
- emotional blunting
- loss of all interests
- severe anxiety/depression
- lack of motivation and loss of all aggressiveness
- insomnia (Typical night 2-3 sessions = 4-5 hr + 1 hr + <1hr.)
Rating system is as follows: 0 is rock bottom
Suicidal mess, 5 is just starting to feel emotions returning, not good, not bad, just very flat. 6 is when I can just start to enjoy things again, 10 is 100% normal pre-PFS.
When I first wake up I’m almost always a 0-4, throughout the day I can improve and usually do to some extent and 2 days this week I’ve topped out at about a 7 with some libido and high erectile function returning. I’ve had days in the past month of hitting 8-10 but those haven’t happened lately. When I hit these 7+periods, I can’t help but capitalizing on the situation with my wife typically which has been about once a week recently. I almost always go to bed at least 4-5 and sometimes higher. On good nights I commonly wake up mid-night and still feel good, but by final wake up I’m always back to feeling shitty.
Does anybody else see this type of pattern or have any idea why this might be happening? Any thoughts on anything I can do to make my mornings better and maybe make the evening upswings come earlier, more often, be higher? Here are the things I’m currently doing for symptoms:
- Carnivore/zero/very low carb
- Probiotic morning and night
- Vitamin D 1000IU morning and afternoon
- melatonin 0.5mg time release at bedtime
- Herbal tea with MCT oil late evening
- Daily Exercise, mostly running and HIIT sprinting, some weight lifting maybe 2 times per week, 3 max.