Work From Home Jobs

Anyone here have any insight on work from home jobs that would be good for people with PFS? I want to get back out there and earn some money. My brain fog/fatigue makes it hard to learn new things so it would have to be something that isn’t too difficult and doesn’t require a degree.

My friend got me started working a part time tutoring job which is a good start but the pay sucks and it isn’t enough to support myself. If anyone here is in the same position and has found some online opportunities, I would really appreciate your input. Thank you.

1 Like

I also started working less and recently created an Instagram account where I talk about skateboarding and I have the ihavepfs channel, but I don’t make any money from the latter.

1 Like

It might be worth trying to work privately alongside the work you’re doing. I don’t know how much your agency charges and then passes on to you, but could you market yourself to clients directly and offer something extra and keep all the money for yourself?

Just make sure that you don’t try and convert your employers clients, that’s a shitty move all around, but also will cause you to lose the job and that’s bad for your credibility.

If there’s enough money in it when working on your own, the hardest bit will be in working out how to find clients.

1 Like

I’m not really sure if tutoring is something I want/could do long term but I appreciate your input :+1:

1 Like

My situation was that I still had all the skills I had prior to PFS. So learning NEW things is hard but I still know how to do everything I knew how to do prior to PFS.

So I guess my question is what is your pre-pfs skill-set?

1 Like