wired blood tests

Hi everyone, i had blood test 1 years after stopped the drugs.

DHT 709 (95-290)
GH 0.2 ( 0.2-8.0)
PROGESTERONE 0.5 (<0.2)

Testosterone 7.1 (1.5-9.0)
Free T 27.9 (8.9-49)
Lh,fsh, prolactine, Dhea, all ok

What do DHT and PROGESTERONE levels mean ?

Is gh low ? Doctors say that Gh means nothing…

What schould i do ? maybe try hormone tratments with GH ?

I think my libido depends about my “stress level”… infact when the issues started i lost the “stress reaction” (that makes balls full)… how is it possible?

THANKS FOR SUPPORT

best wishes

I wanna post my last blood tests results

Androstenediol glicuronide: 10, 22 ng/ml
Dht: 800 nl/dl
HGh: 0,05 ng/ml

What do you think guys? Adiol G looks pretty good
Could I have a HGh defiance?

HGH is probably low due to some other reason.

Mine is the same as yours. I did not try GH but you could try for a month and see what happens if you can get it?

always post acceptable ranges and measuring units otherwise it’s a pain to decipher.

Range is from 0.2 to 8.0 ng/ml (but could change from any labs)

Tthe problem about GH is : emission fluctuating --> no blood test soundness

Infact, despite my low levels, my IGF1 is ok, all my endo sad that’s is good Gh too.

But i don’t trust them at all: GH is made naturally when we sleep and usually when we do an extended effort (=metabolism).
Due to this, I NOTICED WHEN I GO TO SLEEP STRESSED (BECAUSE OF I CAN’T DOWNLOAD THE STRESS ON MY BALLS , maybe for dht central sistem inibition) I ALWAYS WAKE UP BETTER , WITH MENTAL ISSUES A BIT IMPROVED.

SO… AS ENDOs SAY, is CORRECT THAT GH IS NOT THE KEY… BUT IT HAS FOR SURE TURNED DOWN. And for sure try to increase it could help for mental side effects (see the GBGA teorhy).

i think i ll try it soon… now I JUST STARTED TESTO GEL. I THINK TOGETHER ARE A GOOD STUFF

Good luck. Let us know.

You should request an insulin tolerance test if you’re suspecting GH deficiency. As far as I know, only two members have done this test, and both were diagnosed with GH deficiency.

I’m one of them.

solvepfs.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=318