Will this mess be cured one day?

Hey guys,
I’m just wondering if you guys think this shit will one day be over… that the problem will be found and we can be cured.
Or should I just accept my fate that it’s permanent and try to at least have a ‘‘normal’’ (sexless) life?
It just really sucks cause like many of you I’m still quite young (25) and life is hard when you are in a relationship and it feels like I can’t give the other person what she needs.
Not only sexually but also physically and mentally I’m just not anymore what I used to be.
I just feel defeated, not only by those that made this thing but also by my own stupidity and trust in those people.
I’m just wondering if I should keep up some hope at recovery or just forget about it and make the most of it…

Thx guys, all input is appreciated.

Make the most of it. If a treatment is found then great. I wouldn’t put my life on hold waiting for one though.

Here’s my train of thought and outlook simplified:

I believe the mods here in terms of the theory and what’s happening to us.

I also believe there will be therapeutics for us as well as eventually a cure.

Some of the tools for a possible full cure are already refining and coming to market. So it’s on us to move fast to find out what’s wrong with us.

Just my opinion. I know it’s hard, but you have to push.

I’ve had it rough lately, but I know I have to bounce back and carry on. We shouldn’t give up, just try harder. It’s only going to make us stronger (cheesy I know :smiley:)

These types of threads don’t help much, imo.

There’s a number of them and I think they’re quite depressing. Instead of saying “do you think this will be solved?” ask "what can I do* to help solve this?

Be the driver, not the passenger.

The more people that jump in and help, the quicker it will be solved. It can be solved.

*Join our projects. Ask what you can do. Don’t try and come up with a new theory. We have too many of those. Let’s all push in one direction.

6 Likes