Wild mushroom warning

Oh man. Guys i am doing so bad. My friend picked some wild lobster mushroom to cook with. I ate a tiny tiny peice like half the size of a tic tac and it gave me a full blown hppd/panic attack. Shrooms messed me up really horribly when i was a teenager. These are non psychoactive but they atill torally destroyed me. Wtf is wrong woth me god lofw is poison. . Its been a month and im getting worse. Brain fog and derealization are like i took a hit of acid. Random jumbled inteusive images and sounds playing in my head 24/7. INSANE head pressure behind my eyes and cheeks. Anxiety is 11/10 i am so beyond fucked. I know it does t need to be said but do not experiment too much with shit. It can always get worse. Guys i am so fucked up please pray for me im nor kidding. I want out of this hell. Everyday my hppd symptoms are worse now. I am crippled. Just a warning.

Also this website is completely broken when on a mobile phonw i hope that can be fixed someday

1 Like

Other patients here have reported their symptoms worsening after eating certain mushrooms so it’s not unheard of. I’m really sorry to read of what you’re going through at the moment, it sounds bad. This

sounds similar to what I went through during the worst of my crash. The random jumbled images weren’t 24/7 but would happen when I close my eyes to try to sleep. Still happens now to a degree.

Though it’s very troubling to hear of this happening to you, thank you for reporting this on the forum. We all need all the help we can get and hopefully this helps somebody to avoid this particular food in the future.

2 Likes

Have you sought medical attention for possible pseudotumor cerebri, aka intracranial hypertension?

It is a notorious side-effect of retinoids and a few of the forum members here who developed PFS from fin/dut have also been diagnosed after a spinal tap showing high pressure of cerebro-spinal fluid. I’m not sure what damage it can cause if left untreated, but may be a cause for concern worth investigating.

To echo Tzinkman, an acquaintance of mine from this forum had mentioned crashing after eating button-cap mushrooms. …I believe he eventually recovered to baseline.

A bit difficult to believe if it wasn’t for this person’s credibility, the fact many have mentioned crashing after ingesting seemingly innocuous foods, and the fact that many mushrooms have been found to have 5-ar inhibiting effects:

What is your OS and which mobile browser do you use?
I was checking out the site on my phone yesterday, after a long absence, and everything appeared and functioned properly.

Mate I know how bad you are outside of this latest crash. I hope things improve for you soon. :heartbeat: